I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

Discus and support I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maxine Everhart, Jan 13, 2024.

1. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

The game was battlefront 2

:)

Maxine Everhart, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

Hi there Maxine, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please take in mind that the time it takes for refunds to be reflected in your bank account after the refund is approved is generally between 3 to 5 business days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are non-business days). This time may vary depending on each bank, some of them may take longer to process the refund money and others may process them faster.

You can confirm this information by going to the following link under the "Games & apps" section:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...r-refund-81629012-aa4f-f48b-2394-8596f415072b

[​IMG]

If you requested the refund on January 6th and it was approved on the same day, then business days start counting from Monday. So far, approximately 5 business days have passed, and you will likely receive the refund soon. However, I recommend waiting at least until Monday or Tuesday of the following week, as mentioned before, as some banks take a bit more time to process refunds. Don't worry.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Maxine Everhart Win User

I requested the refund on Jan 6th so 6 days I ago I think.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

No problem, Maxine, it's always a pleasure to help!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Maxine Everhart Win User

Thanks Gerardo for the help🤙
  6. ngocphi Win User

How long ago did you ask for it

It takes 72 hours for approval

3-5 business days after that to 've sent to your bank

And then it is whenever your bank proccess the payment
Thema:

1. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back - Similar Threads - requested refund game

2. Digital game refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund request denied: I bought a digital game yesterday ABs requested a refund today but was declined as they say I played it so can’t get a refund. That’s bull, right? The site says it has to be less than 30 days ago...
  3. Hi xbox comunity, I want to refund a game and they declined my request because they said...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi xbox comunity, I want to refund a game and they declined my request because they said...: They won t let me refund my game because I entered the game ONCE ( I had to enter so I can see what s all about, if it s working, etc, duhhhhh) As i said, the game is performing very bad and I...
  4. Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund: Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund. I purchased minecraft a few years ago but my son really wanted Java. So I purchased through my account to install on his PC but now I...
  5. I brought a game by mistake and request a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought a game by mistake and request a refund.: I brought a game by mistake and request a refund 3eef2526-767a-46c6-880d-a5c5f7d0df10
  6. Can I request refunds for different editions of the same game? I bought a game and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I request refunds for different editions of the same game? I bought a game and it...: I bought the game “The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt” and it didn't work properly, it kept loading infinitely, so I asked for a refund and got it. Then I found the edition "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt...
  7. Refund Request for Game Pass Purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request for Game Pass Purchase: Both the xbox app and gamepass for whatever reason has decided not to work this month, so I'd like to request a refund for this months purchase. I cant make a ticket online because it doesn't...
  8. How do you request a refund for xbox one games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you request a refund for xbox one games: How can I request a refund on xbox one games 8cfdeb63-458f-445c-a03d-1cf3b7f1a39b
  9. Charged 4 Times, No Game Received Despite 1 Receipt For 1 Charge. Full Refund Request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged 4 Times, No Game Received Despite 1 Receipt For 1 Charge. Full Refund Request.: I have been charged four times. Twice for one game, which I tried to pay for twice after being told the transaction did not go through. Then I tried to pay for another game once and was charged...
  10. Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it?: Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it? 80a751a0-3160-46d7-a473-c714cbc9db2f