I reopened my account and its brand new instead of recoverying old one(no support from...

Discus and support I reopened my account and its brand new instead of recoverying old one(no support from... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I couldn't find the game on my account got mad since you cant contact microsoft or its very difficult now i demand here to get my order back(Your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vuntri, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Vuntri
    Vuntri Guest

I reopened my account and its brand new instead of recoverying old one(no support from...

I couldn't find the game on my account got mad since you cant contact microsoft or its very difficult now i demand here to get my order back(Your Microsoft order #8033539407)

:)

Vuntri, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

I reopened my account and its brand new instead of recoverying old one(no support from microsoft)

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Vuntri, I'm sorry you are having difficulties contacting Xbox support, however try to follow the steps below to contact Xbox support via chat.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. Mindaugas Gira Win User

Why did my microsoft account with purchased minecraft licence got deleted?

My microsoft account's email was the one I'm using now. I was able to create a new account with the same email I had used before because my old account was deleted.

I already contacted Minecraft support. They told me to go to Microsoft for assistance with account recovery.
  4. BIGB512 Win User

i need help

I need help i changed my email to my xbox account but its still sending all my emails to the old one and it shows the the old as my email instead of my new one on games and when i register for things how do i change this??
  5. The dadiator x 2 Win User

Hacked Account | 8 Days No Response from MS

Last question(s).

I entered the hacked account email into the Recovery Form and it tells me "The Microsoft account you've entered does not exist." Although my son is still receiving notifications on his mobile of his friends logging in. So I assume its still locked and not deactivated?

So, I can't go down the recovery form road.

In the interim, should he:

• use his new Outlook account
    • get a Gold membership
    • and start from ground zero
    While we wait for the response from the confidential security team that no one can contact, including customer facing XBox support staff?

Lets say my son does that - uses his new account, buys Gold (again), buys a few games he plays the most etc. - if we are successful in getting his old account back including skins etc., does XBox port that over to the new account?

And, credit back any duplicate purchases (e.g., he bought COD on his old account and new account)?

Thanks again!
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker

Hello, Abdullah. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I am sorry for what happened. Your only option would be to fill the recovery form but I'm pretty sure the recovery form will also not work right now since you already created an account with the same email address. It will probably recognize this new account instead of the old one. But if you want to try, in the article below you can get detailed information on how to fill the form:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

The Microsoft recovery form is available on:

https://account.live.com/acsr

If when you try to fill the recovery form you receive a message that your account does not exist anymore or the recovery form recognizes this new account instead of the hacked one, unfortunately you will not be able to recover your account.

No Microsoft employee can help users recovering their accounts. They only instruct you on how to fill the recovery form. If you talk to a Microsoft support advocate, he/she will tell you the same thing. They are not allowed and have no access to change anything on a user account. I hope you understand.

If you have any question, please let me know. And again, I'm really sorry about this.
Thema:

1. I reopened my account and its brand new instead of recoverying old one(no support from... - Similar Threads - reopened account brand

2. When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?

in XBoX on Windows
    When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?: It has been a long time since THE MINECRAFT PARTNER PROGRAM official website closed the application. So I was wondering when does the next round of application open?...
  3. How can I reopen an account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I reopen an account?: my account got deleted because I didn't use it for a long time. My account has the same password as the one I want to recover. I bought a few things with that account, things like Minecraft, and...
  4. Hey I accidentally cleared my messages with Xbox how to I reopen them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I accidentally cleared my messages with Xbox how to I reopen them?: I made a mistake and cleared my messages with xbox dd0584ad-753c-44fb-a063-fdd317fb4dbe
  5. Whenever I try to reopen an accidentally closed account it doesn’t work?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to reopen an accidentally closed account it doesn’t work?: The codes that the system sends are incorrect no matter what method of recovery I use. I’ve reset the password but nothing is working. Please help! 6af61b94-b350-41cf-acb9-511e42cc88a1
  6. I need help reopening a case review for my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help reopening a case review for my Xbox account: My xbox account was hacked and my password was changed, while I didn’t have access to my account the hacker managed to get my account permanently suspended from all xbox services. I managed to...
  7. How do I reopen my deleted Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reopen my deleted Microsoft account: I deleted my Microsoft account and I regret doing it so I decided to reopen it couple hours later and every time I reopen my account it says a verification code has been sent but it never sends...
  8. I can't receive a code to reopen my Xbox account. Because I no longer have that phone number

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't receive a code to reopen my Xbox account. Because I no longer have that phone number: I can no longer sign in to my Xbox account because I don't have the same number anymore to receive a code to reopen my Xbox account 2e94e7ff-09b0-4c09-b173-44b8bd2d3620
  9. Deleted insider account and trying to reopen

in XboX Insiders
    Deleted insider account and trying to reopen: I deleted my xbox insider account thinking it might help with getting into halo and it obviously did not work. Is there anyway I can either cancel the deletion or have it sped up so I can create a...
  10. please reopen my account xbox live rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    please reopen my account xbox live rewards: please help I accidentally opt out of transfer to Microsoft rewards. it closed my xbox live rewards account please reopen to transfer to Microsoft rewards thank you...