I renewed my Xbox Live Gold subscription today and I get an error when I try to purchase...

Discus and support I renewed my Xbox Live Gold subscription today and I get an error when I try to purchase... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't "buy" the free xbox live gold games after I renewed my subscription. The message I get is this. Try a different way to pay This one isn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by stephenslaws1, Nov 15, 2021.

1. I renewed my Xbox Live Gold subscription today and I get an error when I try to purchase...

I can't "buy" the free xbox live gold games after I renewed my subscription. The message I get is this.

Try a different way to pay

This one isn't working. Contact your bank for more info.

App-ValidatePIOnAttachFailed

uJ+K/e3/b9VyZTrVjb1BQU.30.3

Mon, 15 Nov 2021 02:07:06 GMT

:)

stephenslaws1, Nov 15, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

I renewed my Xbox Live Gold subscription today and I get an error when I try to purchase the free gold games.

I see maybe try this:

Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select

Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Advanced Settings.

Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Allow the console to restart when prompted.
  3. stephenslaws1 Win User

I renewed my Xbox Live Gold subscription today and I get an error when I try to purchase the free gold games.

I tried both suggestions again this morning and one of them must have worked! Thanks for your help.
  4. stephenslaws1 Win User

Thanks for the reply. Resetting the console didn't fix the problem. Thanks for trying though.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Stephen welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest following these steps!

The first step in resetting an Xbox is to open the main menu. This can be accomplished in one of two ways:

Press the home button on your Xbox controller. This is the illuminated button with a stylized X that is centrally located on the front of the controller near the top.

Alternately, you can press the left bumper until you reach the home tab, and then press left on the d-pad.

Press down on the d-pad until you reach the gear icon.

Press the A button to select the gear icon.

With all settings highlighted, press the A button again to open the settings menu.

Press down on the d-pad until you reach System.

Press the A button to open the ​System submenu.

With console info highlighted, press the A button again.

Press down on the d-pad to select reset console.

Press the A button to select this option and move to the final step.

Press left on the d-pad to select Reset and keep my games & apps. Then press the A button. This is the less thorough of the two options, as it only resets the Xbox firmware and settings without touching your games and apps. Try this first, as it allows you to avoid downloading everything all over again.

YOU WILL NEED YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD
  6. PaulisBored Win User

I’m not able to play online games

My subscription is an Xbox live gold subscription and it renews every year, it’s says renews April 22 2023

My platform is Xbox One and I received the error while playing Minecraft after trying to play on a realm, I’ve gotten other errors on different games and I first noticed it while trying to connect to GTA Online
Thema:

I renewed my Xbox Live Gold subscription today and I get an error when I try to purchase...

1. I renewed my Xbox Live Gold subscription today and I get an error when I try to purchase... - Similar Threads - renewed Live Gold

2. i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew...: i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew your game pass even tho it’s still current what do i do? 078dbd88-dbc6-42f1-b5e4-f7eae839ba33
  3. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...: My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose? 839ac38e-4c1e-414f-8e48-ba9022eb7eaa
  4. It says "Looks like you need to renew xbox live gold or xbox game pass ultimate" when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says "Looks like you need to renew xbox live gold or xbox game pass ultimate" when I...: I'm trying to play a game I haven't played in a few years but when I decided to play it, it comes up with a problem. It wants me to renew my memberships although they have already been renewed and...
  5. WWE 2k16 from games with gold wont load. says looks like you need to renew xbox live gold...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2k16 from games with gold wont load. says looks like you need to renew xbox live gold...: WWE 2k16 from games with gold wont load. says looks like you need to renew xbox live gold or xbox game pass ultimate 0x803f800f. I have a valid gamepass ultimate sub for the next 2 years! The...
  6. Can you renew your xbox live gold subscription early?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you renew your xbox live gold subscription early?: I have some credit on my account that will expire 5 days before my auto renewal of my Xbox Live account. Is there a way to renew early? My auto renewal is set to be $59.99, and I can't find in the...
  7. When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year it directs me to buying xbox game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year it directs me to buying xbox game pass...: When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year again it directs me to where you normally can buy xbox game pass ultimate which I cancelled before the one month subscription ended and from...
  8. Unable to renew Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to renew Xbox live gold: Hi there, I am trying to renew xbox live for my son and keep getting the below message when i hit the renew buttons Please help We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL...
  9. Confused about how to renew my Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Confused about how to renew my Xbox Live Gold: XBOX LIVE GOLD confusion, seeking help. I currently have the XBox One Origional that is functioning wonderful and my Xbox Live Gold is paid up until October 22nd 2020. I am confused as to what I...
  10. Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code: Is any one else having trouble purchasing xbox live gold or renewing a code for it? I've tried to renew a code all night and it keeps saying "check your account, the payment option on an existing...