I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get...

Discus and support I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since renewing my xbox live gold membership was ran out yesterday while I was in the middle of the game and disconnected me, I have not been able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matt collins1, Nov 23, 2022.

1. I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get...

Since renewing my xbox live gold membership was ran out yesterday while I was in the middle of the game and disconnected me, I have not been able to sign back on to xbox live or get any online games to load it tells me service unavailable. I have tried all the normal things like clearing the cache, Mac address, Checked with my Internet provider to make sure there wasn't an issue there, etc. I have tried to contact xbox support about this however The automated system does not help, And it tells me that support by chat or phone call for my issue is not available. Why does anybody still do business with these people? I was only back on xbox live for about a month and it was nothing but problems even when it did sorta work...

:)

matt collins1, Nov 23, 2022
  2. MadBoyJim Win User

Xbox Live, gold membership

I just want to renew my gold membership on xbox live ,but because i live in the UK it will not let me, what a waste of time,
  3. IansLuck Win User

Trying to buy gold again... but...

I don't know if this has anything to do with what happened to me yesterday. I tried to renew my membership on my console and it said this feature is unavailable. So I just went all the way to the right on "Manage Account" and chose purchase details for Xbox
    LIVE Gold and renewed my membership that way.
  4. ll McSwag ll Win User

Won't let me play online on mw3 anyone have any idea why??!!?!

I just bought my gold and activated it, but it wont let me play online on Modern warfare 3. When I go to my membership on Xbox settings, it says Prepaid 3+1 month Xbox Live Gold. Member since : 4/23/13. End date: 8/23/13. Renewal : Off. Renewal price; N/A
    . Payment: N/A . Please help me.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

XBOX Rewards program

Hey mate, I found this on the FAQ:

I renewed my Xbox Live Gold membership and I didn't get my Rewards Credits. Why?

Credits for renewing your Xbox Live Gold membership will appear on your MyRewards page within 2 days of your current Xbox Live Gold membership ending and the new one beginning. In addition, if you allow your Xbox Live Gold membership to expire before you
    renew your Xbox Live Gold membership, you will be ineligible for this offer.

From here: http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/
  6. IansLuck Win User

Xbox LIVE Gold Renewal Question?

Well I'm just concerned about my consecutive years as an Xbox LIVE Gold member. I already have everything else but this settled. Because when I renewed my membership, it canceled my old membership that wasn't being paid for at the time. (Hence, why I renewed
    my membership in the first place.) So it canceled my old membership and created a new Gold membership to take it's place. Since it canceled my old one, will this stop my consecutive year(s) as an Xbox LIVE Gold Member?
Thema:

I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get...

1. I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get... - Similar Threads - renewed live gold

2. i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew...: i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew your game pass even tho it’s still current what do i do? 078dbd88-dbc6-42f1-b5e4-f7eae839ba33
  3. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...: My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose? 839ac38e-4c1e-414f-8e48-ba9022eb7eaa
  4. It says "Looks like you need to renew xbox live gold or xbox game pass ultimate" when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says "Looks like you need to renew xbox live gold or xbox game pass ultimate" when I...: I'm trying to play a game I haven't played in a few years but when I decided to play it, it comes up with a problem. It wants me to renew my memberships although they have already been renewed and...
  5. WWE 2k16 from games with gold wont load. says looks like you need to renew xbox live gold...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2k16 from games with gold wont load. says looks like you need to renew xbox live gold...: WWE 2k16 from games with gold wont load. says looks like you need to renew xbox live gold or xbox game pass ultimate 0x803f800f. I have a valid gamepass ultimate sub for the next 2 years! The...
  6. Can you renew your xbox live gold subscription early?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you renew your xbox live gold subscription early?: I have some credit on my account that will expire 5 days before my auto renewal of my Xbox Live account. Is there a way to renew early? My auto renewal is set to be $59.99, and I can't find in the...
  7. When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year it directs me to buying xbox game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year it directs me to buying xbox game pass...: When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year again it directs me to where you normally can buy xbox game pass ultimate which I cancelled before the one month subscription ended and from...
  8. Unable to renew Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to renew Xbox live gold: Hi there, I am trying to renew xbox live for my son and keep getting the below message when i hit the renew buttons Please help We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL...
  9. Confused about how to renew my Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Confused about how to renew my Xbox Live Gold: XBOX LIVE GOLD confusion, seeking help. I currently have the XBox One Origional that is functioning wonderful and my Xbox Live Gold is paid up until October 22nd 2020. I am confused as to what I...
  10. Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code: Is any one else having trouble purchasing xbox live gold or renewing a code for it? I've tried to renew a code all night and it keeps saying "check your account, the payment option on an existing...