I removed the disk and it wants me to download again

Discus and support I removed the disk and it wants me to download again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I took the borderlands 3 disk out of my Xbox and when I put it back on It is downloading the game again and I have to download all the dlcs again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SanderCrumpton, Mar 7, 2022.

  1. I removed the disk and it wants me to download again


    I took the borderlands 3 disk out of my Xbox and when I put it back on It is downloading the game again and I have to download all the dlcs again

    :)
     
    SanderCrumpton, Mar 7, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    I removed the disk and it wants me to download again

    Thank you for the update, SanderCrumpton. This is a rare case scenario as this never happened before. Another reason, may be it's corrupted that lead for the game to be uninstalled.
  3. SanderCrumpton Win User

    I removed the disk and it wants me to download again

    I did not uninstall the game and dlcs and I have the dlcs downloaded because I have been playing them for months but I took the disk out to play monopoly plus and a hour later when I put borderlands disk back it made me redownload everything
  4. Francia J. Win User

    I removed the disk and it wants me to download again

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    If the game is already downloaded along with the DLCs we can safely remove the disc without installing them the second time we insert it. You may have missed the DLCs before. No worries, the next time should not require you to download them again unless we will uninstall the game.
  5. newrussiaboy Win User

    Graphics crash

    Ok, happened again.

    Additional steps taken:

    Install from download instead of disk. No change.

    Remove, power cycle, and re-insert disk. No change.

    Have tried your process again.

    Will report back.
  6. GoldPhoenix4050 Win User

    Why can't I use Havoc DLC?

    I tried this. I own the physical disk, therefore it will not let me download it from the store. I previously bought the Havoc DLC and Microsoft has deleted the record of me buying it. Again, I have the disk; I can not download the DLC from the store because it says I do not own it. Yall are still trying to make me pay for it again.
Thema:

I removed the disk and it wants me to download again

Loading...
  1. I removed the disk and it wants me to download again - Similar Threads - removed disk wants

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. can i play using my xbox 360 s after removing its hard disk

    in XBoX on Consoles
    can i play using my xbox 360 s after removing its hard disk: Xbox 360 X can i play using my xbox 360 s after removing its hard disk eb802a1e-e4a9-4f4e-8345-2d94c1d84223
  9. I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?

    in XBoX on Windows
    I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?: I have deleted the game but it is still there. 65c11845-0c5c-452c-b6fc-5741d55a7d51
  10. Removing the disk drive on the new Series X is a terrible idea

    in XboX Insiders
    Removing the disk drive on the new Series X is a terrible idea: Microsoft plans to refresh the Series X in 2024 with a new design which eliminates the disk drive. Stating this as plainly as possible, removing the disk drive from the consoles is a slap in the...