i removed my Minecraft account because it got hacked, will removing it also make it so the...

Discus and support i removed my Minecraft account because it got hacked, will removing it also make it so the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i got ratted in hypexial sky Block and he took all my stuff, now i dont want to the hacker buy things and spend all my money on random things.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by drofdarkness, Apr 10, 2023.

1. drofdarkness
    drofdarkness Guest

i removed my Minecraft account because it got hacked, will removing it also make it so the...

i got ratted in hypexial sky Block and he took all my stuff, now i dont want to the hacker buy things and spend all my money on random things.

:)

drofdarkness, Apr 10, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

i removed my Minecraft account because it got hacked, will removing it also make it so the hacker is off too.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ddrofdarkness, if your Minecraft account was hacked you should try to recover it.

If you migrated your Minecraft account to Microsoft you have to try to recover it using the link below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. FEARTHEFUNNYMAN Win User

complaint system

what happened to freedom of speach also my account was banned till 12/31/9999 by some hacker because i killed him in [Removed] Minecraft so somone read my post about that plz and also one time i got banned for 1 day by putting
    [Removed]
  4. KindGryphon Win User

My Minecraft account was hacked

ok so like my migrated minecraft account was [mod removed] hacked again YES again. I EXPECT YOU TO DO SOMETHING MICROSOFT like make ur security better or sth idk? ok so like last year i bought a minecraft account for like the price which is quite high in malaysia ig? then it got hacked YES it got hacked. i bought another one that lasted till like last week when it for [mod removed] HACKED AGAIN DUDE LIKE WHAT THE [mod removed]!? its like some random fricking singaporean that hacked it since instagram can track those stuff (very useful u add it to microsoft bro) and now i need to delete my ENTIRE ACCOUNT or my pc could be in [mod removed] danger. ok if u need more proof i got proof bro i got it

[mod removed] ok so like as u can c this is my account shadowstrength (used to be alvintzl0l) and it was perfectly normal until last sunday 3/4/2022 ok and it was hacked and i couldnt login and when i login to it it says like[mod removed] ooh ur account dusent exist
    oh and this

[mod removed]

this is from my microsoft and TRACK DOWN THAT EMAIL MICROSOFT DUDES AND ARREST HIM, AND GIVE MY ACCOUNT BACK K? U BETTER DO BRO IM NOT QUITTING MINECRAFT THAT [mod removed] HOMIE DOESNT DESERVE THAT ACCOUNT I BOUGHT IT FAIR AND SQUARE.

oh and if u still dont believe me hurh? ok i have MORE proof if u need it
    [Mod removed] a intro for a video i was about to upload for my channel that literally hasnt been [mod removed] created yet

okay and this video that i unlisted frm my channel cuz its kinda cringe tbh

[Mod removed]

[Mod removed] and image of my lunar client NOW U DEFENITELY KNOW ITS MY ACCOUNT

[mod removed]

so u better give me the account back. email it to the email im reporting this on. give me the account password and email and lock that pc that hacked my account if you can. tysm if u get it microsoft dudes. u better do.
    When you say you "bought a minecraft account" do you mean 1. you bought an account that already had minecraft on it or 2. that you yourself created an account and then purchased minecraft on that account?

If its the first one then buying/selling accounts is actually against the rules and is a bannable offense. If its the first one then the person you bought the accounts from could be just taking them back since they would have the info to prove the accounts belonged to them and as such could very easily take them back.

That being said Microsoft has plenty good enough security and has many options for keeping your account secured such as 2 step verification. You just have to use said options.

All in all this is just a public forum made up of gamers just like you.
  5. KSI Matter Win User

My account got hacked.

I know dude hey if u microsoft account helper people assistants here

Please ban this person but the (MOD REMOVED)

(MOD REMOVED) lives in England I know he hacked it because

He messaged my accout (MOD REMOVED) ( standard name)

Anyways I got a measage saying " I hacked your account send me points"
  6. BillowyPanther4 Win User

Stolen Account: Unwanted Achievements

They should be able to remove them. Hell if people can hack accounts and get banned for unlocking achievements through the use of hacks. What makes removing them any harder? Then again I also thought I'd have my account back and after waiting almost 5 months.
    There seems to be no end in sight on getting my account back.
Thema:

1. i removed my Minecraft account because it got hacked, will removing it also make it so the... - Similar Threads - removed Minecraft account

2. Remove numbers in gamertag/minecraft username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove numbers in gamertag/minecraft username: I made my current account without realizing I already had one with the same username so this one got the numbers. I have changed the username of the first account to something different so it...
  3. Is there a way to view/remove a Minecraft account from a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to view/remove a Minecraft account from a Microsoft account?: Here is the issue: I previously had a Minecraft Bedrock account linked to a Microsoft e-mail, during the whole migration thing, I moved my personal Minecraft account to this same e-mail, and now...
  4. Remove Minecraft from old Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Minecraft from old Microsoft account: Split from this thread. Hi, I would like to get my Minecraft account off of my old Microsoft account. I already paid for it and I don't want to buy it again 2ea34ad4-e5e1-42b0-aa67-bd9f75430929
  5. Why is my Minecraft DLC locked and my licenses removed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Minecraft DLC locked and my licenses removed?: I recently purchased the Jurassic World DLC in Minecraft for Xbox 1. After about a week of playing it, it now shows as locked, as well as all other DLC I have purchased. The files no longer show...
  6. I want to remove Minecraft from my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to remove Minecraft from my Microsoft account: Hi, I want to unlink a Minecraft account from my Microsoft account. I did not purchase the game on this account so I want it completely removed please and thank you....
  7. I have an xbox 360 and once gold is removed what happens to minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have an xbox 360 and once gold is removed what happens to minecraft: I have an xbox 360 and I want to play minecraft xbox 360 edition online with my cousin who is far away and does YT. Will I be able to do so for free when xbox gold is removed or will the core...
  8. Anyone else seen [mod removed] in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else seen [mod removed] in Minecraft?: Randomly spawned into my world and now has my address and threatened me with it and he ordered be to kill my dog (on Minecraft) and he'll leave me alone for now so I don't know what to do...
  9. How do I remove my Microsoft account from Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove my Microsoft account from Minecraft: I would like to sign out from an old Minecraft account that I have no acces to so that I can log in on my current account but it keeps saying account is already logged in...
  10. Microsoft removed the game Minecraft Dungeons from my daughter's account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft removed the game Minecraft Dungeons from my daughter's account.: I've been through the support process several times to request a refund so I can just buy a gift key versus following the prompts given via Microsoft when purchasing for her and giving permission...