I removed my account from console (as Xbox Live Gold subscription stopped functioning) -...

Discus and support I removed my account from console (as Xbox Live Gold subscription stopped functioning) -... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I had to remove my account from the console as advised by someone here to restore my Xbox Live Gold functions. However now I see that all my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by АрманЧубаев, Dec 24, 2019.

1. I removed my account from console (as Xbox Live Gold subscription stopped functioning) -...

Hi all,

I had to remove my account from the console as advised by someone here to restore my Xbox Live Gold functions. However now I see that all my badges and degrees have gone. Please help and advise how to restore. Thank you in advance.

:)

АрманЧубаев, Dec 24, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox Live and Xbox reset

Hi there,

an Xbox Live Gold subscription is connected to the Xbox Live Account, so Resetting the console will not remove the subscription from an account.

The best thing to check is if the subscription still shows on the Xbox Live Account that was used to purchase the Gold subscription via

http://account.microsoft.com/services

If the subscription shows there then please (re) download that profile on to the Xbox One console.

In order to download the profile you will need the account credentials.

Let us know the results
  3. bowski477 Win User

bo2

Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription? This error is usually associated with a lapse in gold. If you have recently renewed your subscription try removing the account from the console and re adding it.
  4. Megavolt480 Win User

Recurring membership

5. FearedNightmare Win User

I have xbox live gold and I still can't get the free games?

You can't download Games With Gold if you are using a trial for Xbox Live gold. if you have a full gold subscription try deleting your account of your Xbox and downloading it again. It might fix the issue

support.xbox.com/.../remove-profile-from-console
  6. st_bus Win User

Xbox Live Gold Membership

Having a similar issue.

On my X1 i'm registered as an adult. I have a subscription of live gold for 12 months (end date january 2015). My 2 kids can not take advantage of my gold subscription with their child accounts (I added them to X1 family). When playing Plants vs Zombies
    they get the same "Your gamer profile does not have correct permissions to use xbox live functionality".

Already removed and re-added the child accounts to the family, but this did not solve the problem.
Thema:

I removed my account from console (as Xbox Live Gold subscription stopped functioning) -...

1. I removed my account from console (as Xbox Live Gold subscription stopped functioning) -... - Similar Threads - removed account console

2. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  5. How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...: I tried signing out on the twitch app but I’m still logged in when I got to the broadcast option 3baaf595-20b9-4612-ab34-456a3df3ac7f
  6. HOW TO REMOVE ACCOUNT PURCHASE LIMIT

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO REMOVE ACCOUNT PURCHASE LIMIT: HOW TO REMOVE ACCOUNT PURCHASE LIMITS HELP I WANT TO BUY MINECRAFT 6b4ec4e4-d7ee-430a-9191-761d6462c23e
  7. i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...: i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t remember the email, I don’t want the account i just want to cancel the subscription from it how can i do...
  8. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  9. Why does my Xbox remove my home Xbox from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox remove my home Xbox from my account?: Okay so I don't know why this keeps happening but why my home Xbox stops sharing after my game pass ends? I was game sharing with my girlfriend and we both have separate Xbox's and every time I...
  10. If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?: So I want know in the past you can set the console to home console and remove the account with the effects still in play so nobody plays on your account. Does this still work for the Series S and...