I remember what SONY fan told me on GAMEPRO.com when still online.

Discus and support I remember what SONY fan told me on GAMEPRO.com when still online. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; They told me that PSN is on a network. And XBOX LIVE is not. e43cd511-ce0f-4905-842c-239828ae1059 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dakrkplayer2, Jan 10, 2014.

  1. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

    I remember what SONY fan told me on GAMEPRO.com when still online.


    They told me that PSN is on a network. And XBOX LIVE is not.

    :)
     
    Dakrkplayer2, Jan 10, 2014
    #1
  2. After 3 months of owning X1 I am extremely happy I got one.

    @bstn617

    I though all the ps4 were out of stock? That's what we keep being told by Sony fans.
     
    Marky Mark uk-437DD7B3-262E-4C1B-B176-5F1041E4BBE0, Jan 10, 2014
    #2
  3. That very special day is almost here, A Congratulations to the Xbox Team & MS!

    I asked my future self.

    He told me I would still be begging the cryptarch for a fair turn over lol.

    Congrats Xbox and Xbox fans when the year ticks on I remember what SONY fan told me on GAMEPRO.com when still online. :)
     
    Mark Sherwood, Jan 10, 2014
    #3
  4. I remember what SONY fan told me on GAMEPRO.com when still online.

    Oh, they're exactly right.

    .

    Xbox LIVE is nothing more than an idea in the minds of Microsoft's developmental chief at this point in time.
     
    ChainSmokingBob, Jan 10, 2014
    #4
  5. stupid people saying stupid things to other stupid people...this makes perfect sense.
     
    BootstrapGolem, Jan 10, 2014
    #5
  6. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    Interesting topic......... Some folks may say Micosoft and Sony have there own Ecosystems I remember what SONY fan told me on GAMEPRO.com when still online. :)
     
    BongKaos, Jan 10, 2014
    #6
  7. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    Don't worry about it. It's not really an issue to get in a twist over.
     
    Mafivee, Jan 10, 2014
    #7
  8. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

    I remember what SONY fan told me on GAMEPRO.com when still online.

    Mafiive u saying they do not know what they r talking about.
     
    Dakrkplayer2, Jan 10, 2014
    #8
  9. No, but he may as well have because they don't know what they're talking about.
     
    ChainSmokingBob, Jan 10, 2014
    #9
  10. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    ^^ lol. Yeah buddy, just ignore them.
     
    brandiesel1, Nov 1, 2018
    #10
  11. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    I remember what SONY fan told me on GAMEPRO.com when still online.

    No, but he may as well have because they don't know what they're talking about.
  12. BongKaos Win User

    I remember what SONY fan told me on GAMEPRO.com when still online.

    Interesting topic......... Some folks may say Micosoft and Sony have there own Ecosystems :)
  13. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    I remember what SONY fan told me on GAMEPRO.com when still online.

    Oh, they're exactly right.

    .

    Xbox LIVE is nothing more than an idea in the minds of Microsoft's developmental chief at this point in time.
  14. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

    I remember what SONY fan told me on GAMEPRO.com when still online.

    Mafiive u saying they do not know what they r talking about.
  15. brandiesel1 Win User

    I remember what SONY fan told me on GAMEPRO.com when still online.

    ^^ lol. Yeah buddy, just ignore them.
Thema:

I remember what SONY fan told me on GAMEPRO.com when still online.

Loading...
  1. I remember what SONY fan told me on GAMEPRO.com when still online. - Similar Threads - remember SONY fan

  2. I don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...: After the recent update I now see clippy next to all my messages from Xbox. I suppose if they're bringing him back i can finally accept the death of Cortana assistant on console. Will not let me...
  3. Does anyone remember Xbox SmartGlass? I helped test it 10 years ago!

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone remember Xbox SmartGlass? I helped test it 10 years ago!: Xbox SmartGlass was the original mobile companion app for Xbox, it was revolutionary for Xbox fans such as myself at the time. The app formed the basis of the Xbox mobile app we all know and love...
  4. Remember to pay your subscription to gamepass Pop-up.

    in XboX Insiders
    Remember to pay your subscription to gamepass Pop-up.: The pop up has been showing it's ugly face for a little while now and its counting down the days till my gamepass runs out like the opening of it's xmas calendar! I got kicked to the homescreen...
  5. I can't remember my minecraft account email, But there is access to the reserved mail and...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remember my minecraft account email, But there is access to the reserved mail and...: I can't remember my minecraft account email, But there is access to the reserved mail and password, something can be done f5c8c235-35a7-4d10-924d-118251731d94
  6. How can I recover accounts when I can’t remember the passwords, emails, or phone numbers?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover accounts when I can’t remember the passwords, emails, or phone numbers?: Hi I have two accounts on Roblox that have not been deleted and I can prove they are mine since I have mutual friends with all of them, however I do not have the passwords, emails, or the numbers...
  7. I can’t remember the email to my Minecraft account, how do I find it?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t remember the email to my Minecraft account, how do I find it?: How do I find the email associated with a Minecraft account. My son has it on his iPad and wants to add it to his phone and we can’t find the email on his Minecraft account . He’s had it for...
  8. I have my recovery email but I can't remember my accounts email

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I have my recovery email but I can't remember my accounts email: I lost my account over 5 years ago I just recently recovered my email that was linked to my Xbox account but even with the https://account.live.com/username/recover I can't remember my email is...
  9. i dont remember what email i used for my minecraft account

    in XBoX Accessibility
    i dont remember what email i used for my minecraft account: I have a minecraft account that i've been trying to access but cant figure out the email. I'm looking back on old emails from 2021 and its sent to my other email saying that i migrated my account...
  10. My old Microsoft account is connected to my minecraft but I don't remember the email so I...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My old Microsoft account is connected to my minecraft but I don't remember the email so I...: All I know about the account that it's tag is RashTripod84536 35f01729-eaf7-4ff8-880b-4d1b55d87d42