I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

Discus and support I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob McDowell, Feb 11, 2023.

1. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that not how it's done now?

:)

Jacob McDowell, Feb 11, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character code and it gave me a 25 character code to enter into my xbox

That's usually only in special cases. Usually you should just get a 25 digit code and not have to enter a shorter code somewhere.
  3. AudricOuellet Win User

Something wrong with xbox card?

I did this last year, i bought 1 month of gamepass and 12 months of gold live and i got 13 months of game pass ultimate
  4. ViridianGolem41 Win User

Xbox Pass Ultimate back to Gold

I bought xbox live gold for a year and got a 1 month xbox game pass ultimate gift card from a friend and i converted my gold to the game pass ultimate but i only got a month not the 12 months i payed for in gold so i basically wasted my money.
  5. James Smith 2298 Win User

Put in a 12 month. and a 3 month card and only got 8 months. total. credit?

I had 17 days left of game pass ultimate I decided to buy a 12 month Xbox live Gold card and a 3-month game pass ultimate card put in the 12 months first then the 3 months game pass ultimate card so that the 12 months would convert to game pass ultimate as well. Instead it only gave me 8 months game pass ultimate total as stated above.
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

Xbox Music should be included with Gold.

I usually get Xbox LIVE for around $30 a year and I usually buy three years at a time.. Just wait for the holiday season and places will have sales on LIVE 12 month cards and whatever they call MSP cards now. I bought $140 worth of MSP for $70 at Target
    last December.
Thema:

I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

1. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character... - Similar Threads - remember last bought

2. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?: Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated...
  3. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  4. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  5. I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...: I had a Minecraft account with a username and password, which is apparently now not of use after the accounts got migrated to Microsoft accounts. I migrated my account but I do not remember...
  6. Don’t remember my email address

in XBoX on Windows
    Don’t remember my email address: I can’t remember my email i used for my Xbox 93bada1f-fb65-4485-94c5-a8a91d572edf
  7. My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...: What are my options to recover an email to an account ? My son and myself can’t remember the password to his account and I’ve got too much money tied up I. His account to start over...
  8. Someone took my account and changed the email I still remember the username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my account and changed the email I still remember the username: I need help getting my old account back e44e9be3-9bfb-4b55-9f39-3211b73f93d3
  9. If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog 2006 is backwards compatible for the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog 2006 is backwards compatible for the Xbox...: If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog is backwards compatible for Xbox series x or s, correct? 8f672608-bb09-49bd-a1a0-07edb6325bbd
  10. How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...: How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the phone number is my old number I no longer have ? c21e56e3-8951-44e9-acf6-ab3d2df3a1b8