I refunded a game on xbox and after 6 days i still have it. What now?

Discus and support I refunded a game on xbox and after 6 days i still have it. What now? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So. I tried to refund Dying Light Enhanced Edition because i bought the wrong version. And it showed that my refund has been accepted. Alright i was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Al_3xxxx, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Al_3xxxx
    Al_3xxxx Guest

So. I tried to refund Dying Light Enhanced Edition because i bought the wrong version. And it showed that my refund has been accepted. Alright i was supposed to get an e-mail in 72 hours. I thought that maybe because it was weekend they wouldn't send me one. But it's friday now and still no info. And i still have the game. But i'm scared to buy the Definitive Edition because if i get the refund for Enhanced version then i would still have the same items i bought in Definitive Edition? Im confused

:)

Al_3xxxx, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Usually, refunds process from 3 - 5 days business days or more depending on your bank institution, but the Xbox website has been stating that the Refund Process has been dealing with a little delay, so that is probably why this is happening.

Before buying the game, I would recommend contacting Support about this matter first. If this is a deal you wanna take advantage of, wait a little bit and just buy it if it is close to the end. I say this because in-game items can be a bit tricky when it comes to refunds and buying again, so contact Support first to address this and buy it later, okay? ( or as I mentioned, buy if the deal is close to ending)

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I really hope this gets solved soon.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Chickenflue Win User

Ark genesis problem

Ytryd the live chat been trying 6 days no joy they even refused a refund saying its a ingame item. Game tomorrow n still not got what i payed for
  4. takuto neko Win User

Mortal Kombat Discussion

It's over 6 weeks, i think closing in on nearly 8 weeks now..And it's still not arrived so GAME.UK said it's classified as 'Lost in the mail' so I took the refund. Will just purchase it from ozgameshop soon..I would of bought from them from firstly but still
    didn't have it for sale until a few days after i put in my purchase at GAME.UK..so typical..lol Oh well.

Mmm..beers and fighting games is so much fun especially after everyones had just a bit too many! ;D
  5. ZombieCrushr9 Win User

Why cant I play EA games online ?

I was on phone support 3 times for several hours...nothing would allow my console to connect to their servers to "link" the accounts. I was told to open up certain portals on my router, just for EA games. Opened the ports, still cannot connect to the EZ
    servers. So, now what? Any ideas? Anyone? This mess with EA games and online connectivity is a joke - I have no issue with any game play online, unless it is EA. So after purchasing a game, two days later, 6+ hours on the phone, 6+ hours online chat and
    support search...still unable to play a game. Between Xbox, EA...and being forced to connect, match, verify, blah, blah, blah I still can't play a game that I rightfully purchased new and now own a worthless disc. Seriously...what can I do now? Can anyone
    help, anyone?
  6. iori1505 Win User

Xbox “permanent” suspension

Hi Matthew,

I'd like to know what happened to your account then?

I'm having the same issue, but I received a notification for 3 days of communication suspension and now my enforcement history says "Congrats. your history is clean" but I'm still banned in my console 6 days after that.

Thanks in advance,

Regards.
Thema:

1. I refunded a game on xbox and after 6 days i still have it. What now? - Similar Threads - refunded game days

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  4. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  5. What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know: I was playing GTA V Online then it said I don’t own it so when i want to go see what happened it says that the game was refunded. I got my money back but since it was at discount at the time i...
  6. I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.: So days back I bought both Batman Arkham knight bundle and injustice 2 +mortal kombat 11 with dlc bundle as well for 9.99 both and I refunded the injustice and mortals kombat bundle in the sixth...
  7. why do games over 30 days cant get refund

in XBoX on Windows
    why do games over 30 days cant get refund: im trying to refund a game that dont play but it wont allow me to refund it 95994051-ac5f-47ee-9d7d-862694939924
  8. I refunded 1 game 4 days ago and i still waiting to microsoft give back my money to my bank...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded 1 game 4 days ago and i still waiting to microsoft give back my money to my bank...: i refunded the last faith (game ) from my xbox about 4 day ago but i still waiting to microsoft giveback money to my bank acount how long to take my money back ? 8556b950-021e-4b16-acd0-45a1111cff7d
  9. I tried to refund the game within 14 days and they denied what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to refund the game within 14 days and they denied what should I do?: I downloaded the game ''MW3'' and found the game a bit disappointing I downloaded the game ''MW3'' and found the game a bit disappointing, so I went to ask for a refund and they denied it....
  10. Can I receive a refund of the game 7 day to die?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I receive a refund of the game 7 day to die?: hello today I bought the game 7 day to die I play only 7 hours 28 minutes and I do not like it I think the game is missing a lot of work and it bug too often.I would like to receive a refund...