i redownloaded miencraft and my world hasnt saved in three days so everything i did in...

Discus and support i redownloaded miencraft and my world hasnt saved in three days so everything i did in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my minecraft was loading extremely slow, im talking about 10 minutes. ive been playing minecraft a lot recently so i just deleted the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by janessa., Nov 25, 2022.

1. janessa.
    janessa. Guest

i redownloaded miencraft and my world hasnt saved in three days so everything i did in...

my minecraft was loading extremely slow, im talking about 10 minutes. ive been playing minecraft a lot recently so i just deleted the game and redownloaded it. i joined my most recent world that me and my friend made and the world isnt fully back. its like it hasnt saved in three days and we had a lot. i need to know if i can recover this because its very important.

:)

janessa., Nov 25, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

i redownloaded miencraft and my world hasnt saved in three days so everything i did in those three days is gone. how do i recover everything i had.

Hi Janessa, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to re-sync the world by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. frankles29 Win User

Minecraft not working

I have already tried to delete everything on my xbox related to minecraft (even saved worlds) and this still hasnt worked. Tried to re download everything and still the same issue. Thanks for the tip, but it was not effective.
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Bad news for battlefront fans

Never really liked the Battlefront series anyway, so no loss for me, though I do realise that alot of people did like it. I think the main problem is that so many shooters are getting released these days, most of them fall by the way because of the CoD's
    and Battlefield's. I would say in the past three or four years there probably hasnt been a week that some version of CoD wasnt in the top three spot.
  5. AxMARKUSxA Win User

Won’t let me on to my world on minecraft

dear diego

I deleted my local saves, did a hard shutdown on console, then did soft factory reset steps you provided. when I started up Minecraft again, instead of launching a world, I went to the settings for the world forcing it to sync without launching. I then exited
    Minecraft at the homescreen and restarted with no skin/texture packs redownloaded yet. when I launched the flawed world it booted up fine. I had same message on one world, yet others would launch fine. problem started when power was lost to console. repeated
    attempts of deleting local saves did nothing, but this trick did.

had to do some massive searching to get answers, so thank you for your time helping today.
  6. KaroinPHX09 Win User

Tried playing MP this morning

Oh I updated all the DLC a few days ago though I had to redownload everything due to the fact that my xbox was stolen in October but I have everything updated. I did manage to get in this morning so it was probably just the servers acting weird.
Thema:

1. i redownloaded miencraft and my world hasnt saved in three days so everything i did in... - Similar Threads - redownloaded miencraft world

2. Help! I can't open the legacy launcher anymore even after I redownload it!

in XBoX on Windows
    Help! I can't open the legacy launcher anymore even after I redownload it!: I need some serious help with the legacy launcher not working cuz. I was trying to reset my password and accidentally pressed next without re-entering the new password, So it went into an infinite...
  3. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  4. How to Copy Xbox App Game to Another PC Without Redownloading ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Copy Xbox App Game to Another PC Without Redownloading ?: It's a tough thing to download games in Egypt due to the limited internet quota that the internet companies provide so I need a way to share the game files with my friends to be able to enjoy my...
  5. Help Xbox App deleted my Starfield install and keeps trying to redownload the entire 120gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Xbox App deleted my Starfield install and keeps trying to redownload the entire 120gb...: Trying to move my starfield install to a different drive deleted the entire games! I though luck was on my side because I made 3 backup of the files anticipating how trash the xbox app on pc is....
  6. Do I have to redownload a game if I have the same license?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I have to redownload a game if I have the same license?: I’m going to switch accounts and I have basically the same games on both profiles, but what happens to the downloaded games? If I have the game downloaded from the previous main profile for the...
  7. Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming...
  8. Can not redownload Starfield from Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not redownload Starfield from Windows Store: My install got corrupt, when my SSD broke down. Lost all data I have new SSD, but cannot reload Starfield from Windows Store. Only option I have is PLAY How can I install ? ty Birgir...
  9. I deleted subnatica on my Xbox one to free up space and I want to redownload it now but on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted subnatica on my Xbox one to free up space and I want to redownload it now but on...: It says that I need to purchase the game again after I deleted it to free up space when I already purchased it what do I do? ca4e882e-a078-4ca7-b03c-01f40c865cb2
  10. I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my...: I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my phone When i go to Microsoft Store i try to download it (logged in my account where i have purchased...