I redeemed the Twitch Cape code on the microsoft redeem website but it's not showing up in...

Discus and support I redeemed the Twitch Cape code on the microsoft redeem website but it's not showing up in... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I redeemed it before and then I checked the capes section. Not coming up. When I used another code, it said I already had the item, but I don't. I only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MystixREAL, May 21, 2024.

1. MystixREAL
    MystixREAL Guest

I redeemed the Twitch Cape code on the microsoft redeem website but it's not showing up in...

I redeemed it before and then I checked the capes section. Not coming up. When I used another code, it said I already had the item, but I don't. I only have the free one from the website.

:)

MystixREAL, May 21, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Why haven't I gotten my Minecraft tiktok cape yet?

Hi, Mattias! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with the TikTok cape.

Just like the "Redeem TikTok 15 days of Minecraft" section, using the "Redeem your Java & bedrock edition on PC" section of the Minecraft Redeem website would have taken you to the Microsoft Redeem website, which is still the correct way to redeem the 15th-anniversary codes.

The Twitch and TikTok 15th anniversary capes are currently only available in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, with them coming to Java Edition by July 8.

If your code was successfully redeemed and the cape has not shown up in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, I'd suggest:

• Restarting the game and your device.

• Making sure the Microsoft Account you used to redeem the code is the same one you are using to play Minecraft. The redemption of this cape should be showing on your Microsoft Account's order history at: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If that doesn't work, it would be best to contact the game's dedicated support team for further assistance.

Minecraft Support can be reached at: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

Best regards.
  3. MystixREAL Win User

I redeemed the Twitch Cape code on the microsoft redeem website but it's not showing up in my java edition.

Thank you for your help, I will try this out!
  4. MystixREAL Win User

I redeemed the Twitch Cape code on the microsoft redeem website but it's not showing up in my java edition.

Yes, I guess it's not related to Microsoft but do you have any information about it?
  5. - AJ - Win User

Hi, MystixREAL! Thank you for your reply.

I'm afraid I don't have any official information I can share regarding this specific problem, as the announcements for these capes or Minecraft's 15th-anniversary celebration do not mention the capes being unavailable in some countries.

I experienced something similar when trying to claim the TikTok cape and I found that it would only let me complete the assigned task and claim the reward if the creator I watched was located in the same country as I am. Maybe this would work for you too.

Should you continue to experience issues claiming the TikTok cape, I'd suggest reaching out to Minecraft's dedicated support team for further assistance and clarification on the specifics of this item.

Minecraft Support can be reached at: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

Best regards.
  6. - AJ - Win User

Hi, MystixREAL! Thank you for your reply.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. I redeemed the Twitch Cape code on the microsoft redeem website but it's not showing up in... - Similar Threads - redeemed Twitch Cape

2. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  3. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  4. I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden: I watched a twitch stream for 30 mins got a code i didnt use the code for 2 days it could be tht the code is expired but i wasnt provided any info on the code being expired i got the code on...
  5. Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...: Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem it Microsoft say this( We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out)...
  6. I cant redeem the minecraft twitch cape

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant redeem the minecraft twitch cape: I cant redeem the Minecraft twitch cape i have the code and then i go to the website but when i redeem the code it take me to a micro soft website then when i press confirm it says We’re having...
  7. Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing: Five days ago I got my redeem code for the Minecraft Twitch cape and still have yet to actually have the cape. I tried redeeming it again but the code is already redeemed. It's just completely...
  8. Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?

in XBoX on Windows
    Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?: I redeemed minecraft twitch cape in my microsoft account and it's shows in my order history, but it didn't appear on my minecraft account 555c7f4b-3ea7-437b-874b-23f596748d77
  9. Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.: When I scroll down the option to redeem does not show up. I tried things like vpn but it still doesnt show up. I live in Poland so I thought maybe it wasnt available but my friend lives in another...
  10. can't redeem twitch Minecraft cape

in XBoX on Windows
    can't redeem twitch Minecraft cape: i tried to redeem the twitch cape but i keep getting this code wasn't found–try re-entering it. If the code is damaged, contact the seller. Invalid characters are A, E, I, O, U, L, S, 0, 1 and 5...