I redeemed the code for modern warfare 2 on my xbox app on pc and cant find it anywhere on...

Discus and support I redeemed the code for modern warfare 2 on my xbox app on pc and cant find it anywhere on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed my code and it is nowhere in the xbox app where ii redeemed it 172c43ea-6335-4855-9793-785938bbe117 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reitz Pomazunov Kirill, Dec 26, 2022.

1. I redeemed the code for modern warfare 2 on my xbox app on pc and cant find it anywhere on...

I redeemed my code and it is nowhere in the xbox app where ii redeemed it

:)

Reitz Pomazunov Kirill, Dec 26, 2022
  2. l jermwarfare l Win User

why aren’t my cod points showing up in my account even though the redeemed code is in my order history.

so it was an xbox digital code on amazon and I redeemed it last night for the new Modern Warfare 2 and in order history the redemption is there and it says redeemed
  3. Smwutches Win User

I redeemed the code for modern warfare 2 on my xbox app on pc and cant find it anywhere on my library or when i search it it does not pop up

Modern Warfare 2 is not available for PC through Microsoft. So if the code says Xbox on it, then it would be for the console.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Downloading xbox games onto my pc

You can find a list here or check the description for the game in the store. It'll list Play Anywhere under Capabalities if it is. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is not Play Anywhere so you would have to purchase it for the PC to play it on the PC.
  5. SelvedinTarakcija Win User

COD Modern Warfare

I just purchased the cod modern warfare. From the app store and it finished downloading but I cant find it in my games. It's still under queue and I cant open the game.can you guys help me
  6. JNEWM01 Win User

Fallout 4 Season Pass Issues!

now that they finally have info on the dlc coming out i wanted to check to make sure i redeemed my code for the season pass but cant find anything. i dont remember if i put the code in or not and i cant find my code anywhere.
Thema:

I redeemed the code for modern warfare 2 on my xbox app on pc and cant find it anywhere on...

1. I redeemed the code for modern warfare 2 on my xbox app on pc and cant find it anywhere on... - Similar Threads - redeemed code modern

2. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  3. Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up: Nightmare family pack not showing up after I redeemed code. 92cdab1f-4f92-4781-9a65-d986352b7c4f
  4. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  5. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  6. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8
  7. Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?: I redeem the code on epic and then they gave me the Xbox code and on instructions says go in Microsoft store and select redeem code. That what I did, but it said that I can’t redeem the code in...
  8. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  9. Fortnite redeem code not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite redeem code not working: My daughter for a fortnite card for her birthday and we redeemed it for her but the code isn't working. Its saying .you cant redeem is code here but yet again you can redeem it through the...
  10. Issue with COD Modern Warfare Code redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with COD Modern Warfare Code redeem: Hi, I was gifted a digital download of Modern Warfare (I already had Warzone but someone bought me the full game). When I put the code in on the store on the Xbox it said there was a problem with...