I redeemed some MyVIP points for 10000 reward credits but did not get them

Discus and support I redeemed some MyVIP points for 10000 reward credits but did not get them in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, So I used like 500 gems to claim the 10000 credit, this was about a month or so ago but to date I have not received anything. I was onto the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MaxMartello, Jun 10, 2018.

1. MaxMartello
    MaxMartello Guest

Hi,

So I used like 500 gems to claim the 10000 credit, this was about a month or so ago but to date I have not received anything.

I was onto the Chat service and they advised me to post here so any help would be appreciated, thanks.

:)

MaxMartello, Jun 10, 2018
  2. Redeemed for 10000 reward credits and ...

I recently redeemed for 10000 rewards credits but I haven’t received them yet. My account says I did redeem them but they haven’t appeared in my pending or reward credits section. What do I do?

TheOPWatermelon, Jun 10, 2018
  3. With Xbox live rewards ending will the myvip vault be refilled?

I have about 500 gems and I wanted to trade them in for the 10000 reward credits but it was out of stock. Will the myvip vault be refilled? If so when? If not do I have to wait for the conversion of Xbox live rewards to Microsoft rewards to see the currency
    in my account? If so will it be equal to the 10000 reward credits?

demondragon13, Jun 10, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello MaxMartello,

You can see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You can then use the dates listed for your deposits to see their deposit as currency from your commerce page at (Sign in to your Microsoft account),
    where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount.

XBLRewards8, Jun 11, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello MaxMartello,

You can see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You can then use the dates listed for your deposits to see their deposit as currency from your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/),
    where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

xboxrewords

Hello wolf rageing,

From the FAQ:

What's the difference between Microsoft Rewards points and Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems?

One Microsoft Rewards point is equal to one Xbox Live Rewards Credit. Microsoft Rewards points can be redeemed whenever you want for the rewards you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog, including Microsoft Store digital gift cards. Xbox Live Rewards
    Credits are automatically converted to your local currency every two weeks and deposited in your Microsoft account, while MyVIP Gems could be redeemed for items in the MyVIP Vault.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox live rewards not deposisting.

Hello,

From the previously available FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in.

From the transition FAQ:

What about my current Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance?

If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on May 31, 2018, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in May 2018, Xbox Live Rewards will convert them into your local currency and deposit them in your
    Microsoft account by the end of June 2018. You will then have 1 year to spend that currency on digital items from the Microsoft Store.

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog. See the next question for when to expect your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems if you have opted-out of making the
    transition to Microsoft Rewards.

8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Unable to deposit rewards points balance

Hello,

From the transition FAQ:

What about my current Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance?

If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on May 31, 2018, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in May 2018, Xbox Live Rewards will convert them into your local currency and deposit them in your Microsoft
    account by the end of June 2018. You will then have 1 year to spend that currency on digital items from the Microsoft Store.

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog. See the next question for when to expect your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems if you have opted-out of making the
    transition to Microsoft Rewards.
  9. consp77 Win User

Will VIP gems be monetized if they are not redeemed by the time the program closes?

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one
    Microsoft Rewards point".
    If one gem equals one Microsoft Rewards point , and I have 500 Microsoft Points, that's roughly about 50 cents worth, because a $5 gift card is about 5,000 points.

Whereas if I were to redeem them through Xbox Live Rewards, 500 gems would get me 10,000 Rewards credits - if only such a thing were not "out of stock" - how does that work exactly except that Microsoft chooses for it be out of stock, so they force me to either
    put up with giving me a tenth of the value or having to buy something useless like Overwatch wallpaper?
Thema:

1. I redeemed some MyVIP points for 10000 reward credits but did not get them - Similar Threads - redeemed MyVIP points

2. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  3. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  4. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  5. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  6. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  7. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  8. Banner on myVIP page will not go away; can't access the page to redeem rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Banner on myVIP page will not go away; can't access the page to redeem rewards: [img] can't get to the page; used chrome and explorer and edge. How can i get there 3deebf06-3f62-4f54-a936-8886363de6ac
  9. Unable to redeem MyVIP Gems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to redeem MyVIP Gems: I already contacted Microsoft support and chatted with a "Rachel G" who gave me the reference number: 1426980594. The email I use for my MS account is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  10. When may I redeem myVIP gems.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When may I redeem myVIP gems.: Hi, i would like to redeem my gems and trade them in for $10. The problem is it is out of stock and I read online it tends to stay that way. Will the rewards be stocked again before the big...