I redeemed my fifa 23 supercharger pack code on my phone internet and now I can’t find the...

Discus and support I redeemed my fifa 23 supercharger pack code on my phone internet and now I can’t find the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Anyone help me? Redeemed fifa23 supercharger pack in my phone while at work and now I can’t find the pack, says code already redeemed but nothing there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Itsnaathaanx, May 17, 2023.

1. Itsnaathaanx
    Itsnaathaanx Guest

I redeemed my fifa 23 supercharger pack code on my phone internet and now I can’t find the...

Anyone help me? Redeemed fifa23 supercharger pack in my phone while at work and now I can’t find the pack, says code already redeemed but nothing there

:)

Itsnaathaanx, May 17, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

I redeemed my fifa 23 supercharger pack code on my phone internet and now I can’t find the pack on the game and it says code been redeemed but nothings there… anyone help

That's unexpected. As you're not able to redeem the pack even after the issue has been solved I advise you to reach EA support to see what are the options you have:
    https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
  3. Itsnaathaanx Win User

I redeemed my fifa 23 supercharger pack code on my phone internet and now I can’t find the pack on the game and it says code been redeemed but nothings there… anyone help

Nope it’s not there under the pack name it says on the Twitter page, I redeemed it on my phone through the internet page
  4. WattyNuela Win User

5. Itsnaathaanx Win User

It says it’s been redeemed but I still haven’t received it on my fifa 23
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hello ITSNAATHAANX, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you willing to assist with this

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to see this redeemed content in your game

Please check if you're able to see the redeemed content in your Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If you have more email addresses check the order history on each one.
Thema:

1. I redeemed my fifa 23 supercharger pack code on my phone internet and now I can’t find the... - Similar Threads - redeemed fifa supercharger

2. FIFA 22 points redeemed but not showing on game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 22 points redeemed but not showing on game: I purchased 2 digital downloads from Smyths Toy Store. I redeemed them online at www.Microsoft.com/redeem and have received email confirmation that they have been redeemed. However, they are not...
  3. Can not redeem Code for FIFA 19 Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not redeem Code for FIFA 19 Points: Hello, i can not redeem a code for Fifa 19 Points. Its not because xbox live error at the time. the code did not work the last days. There is an error that the code is already used. but he...
  4. Xbox Gold and EA Access code from Xbox One S Fifa 17 bundle are impossible to redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gold and EA Access code from Xbox One S Fifa 17 bundle are impossible to redeem: Hello, Xbox customer support has redirected me to this forum with my problem, which is: After trying to redeem my EA Access code from bundle: Xbox One S + Fifa 17 I get an error:...
  5. Cant redeem code for Fifa - "This code has already been used"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant redeem code for Fifa - "This code has already been used": My son got Xbox One for xmas. Included was Fifa code for a free download of the game. There were major problems downloading games and when using the 25 digit code the response was "This code has...
  6. Unable to redeem FIFA 17 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem FIFA 17 code: Getting the following error. Can someone help? Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later....
  7. Team , In the 25 digits redeem code for FIFA 16, last 5 digits erased while scratching it....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Team , In the 25 digits redeem code for FIFA 16, last 5 digits erased while scratching it....: Team , In the 25 digits redeem code for FIFA 16, last 5 digits erased while scratching it....I tried by chatting with EA team and Microsoft /XBOX ONE team to recover the erased redeemed...
  8. I try redeem fifa 15 code 25 dig((((

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try redeem fifa 15 code 25 dig((((: Please ; help me ! I try redeem fifa 15 code 25 dig! A d apear error purched 1003! How redeem this code ?(( ecb1abe4-52e8-4caa-9eb8-c0be9c10424e
  9. fifa points code will not redeem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fifa points code will not redeem: have fifa points that will not complete. When you go into the account it shows them here as redeemed but not completed like the rest and has a code of USD 0.00 next to it can anyone help me put...
  10. i had a redeem code put in and the game got deleted want the game back it was called fifa 17

in XBoX on Consoles
    i had a redeem code put in and the game got deleted want the game back it was called fifa 17: hello i had a code used it but accidentially deleted it can get a new code the game was called fifa 17 kind regards jamie smitham 2215e6c7-b3d0-45f3-9cde-68c82a9269bf