I redeemed code to load Microsoft Flight Simulator to my PC. The code was accepted but when...

Discus and support I redeemed code to load Microsoft Flight Simulator to my PC. The code was accepted but when... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed code to load Microsoft Flight Simulator to my PC. The code was accepted but when I try to launch program I get no response.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Art Amerman, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Art Amerman
    Art Amerman Guest

I redeemed code to load Microsoft Flight Simulator to my PC. The code was accepted but when...

I redeemed code to load Microsoft Flight Simulator to my PC. The code was accepted but when I try to launch program I get no response.

:)

Art Amerman, Jan 22, 2023
  2. JustinAlex1 Win User

How do I download from my Microsoft acct. to my PC a flight simulator 2020?

Hello ! If you've already redeemed the code for the game, just open up the Xbox application on your PC or the Microsoft store, search for Microsoft flight simulator and there should be an option to install it.
  3. Joshua Hayes2 Win User

Installing Microsoft Flight Simulator

Thank you

I have uninstalled and then re-installed. Obviously I can't then redeem the code again as it is already redeemed and linked to my account.

As I cannot redeem the code a second time it does not want to then go on and install the microsoft flight simulator software launcher.

Is there a way to do this manually?

Thanks again,

Kevin
  4. Mitchell - MSFT Win User

my flight simulator key will not activate even after try to uninstall simulator.

Hello Edgar D'souza,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Please allow me to assume that you are trying to activate the Microsoft Flight Simulator, but seem to be having some difficulty at the moment?

Normally, if you purchase a game directly from the Microsoft Store, the game will be tied directly to your Microsoft account. After downloading and installing the game, log in with your account to play.

But given that you are referring here to the flight simulator key, can I understand that you may have a Microsoft flight simulator code, but you don't know how to redeem it?

You may wish to follow the instructions in the following link to redeem, and once the redemption is complete, the game will be linked to your Microsoft account:

How to redeem your Microsoft Flight Simulator code on your Microsoft account – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

But if this is not what you want, or I misunderstand your question, since it is a game activation issue, please go to the official Microsoft Flight Simulator forum to try to get help. There is a game support team here to help you:

Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Best regards,

Mitchell - | Microsoft community support expert from MSFT
  5. Kathy A. Win User

The webpage to download Flight Simulator to my computer froze. Now Im unable to use my code?

Hello,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to download Flight Simulator and you have a code of your license. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

According to this support article from the game, you will need to install the English language pack for apps and websites before you install the game.

Support article: Microsoft Store version - Download & Installation guide – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

Instructions here:

Followed by the installation of the game - Microsoft Flight Simulator will need access to Microsoft Store. If any case, you have not redeemed the code, you may redeem it through Microsoft Store app [Microsoft Store - How to redeem your Microsoft Flight Simulator code? – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)]. Please ensure you are signed into the correct Microsoft account by clicking your profile icon located at top right corner. Select Redeem code or gift cards and enter the 25-character code, and then select Redeem. Then, search for Microsoft Flight Simulator then click Install.

Should you need to perform troubleshooting, please check these links:

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support.

Microsoft Store - Download & Installation issues - Checklist – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)
    Microsoft Store - Download and Installation issues - Basic Troubleshooting – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

Microsoft Store - Download and Installation issues - Advanced Troubleshooting – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Reactivating Flght sim after a computer change

Hello Steve Stubbs,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to reload Flight Simulator and you have to activate the code of your license. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

According to this support article from the game, you will need to install the English language pack for apps and websites before you install the game.

Support article: Microsoft Store version - Download & Installation guide – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

Instructions here:

Followed by the installation of the game - Microsoft Flight Simulator will need access to Microsoft Store. If any case, you have not redeemed the code, you may redeem it through Microsoft Store app [Microsoft Store - How to redeem your Microsoft Flight Simulator code? – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)]. Please ensure you are signed into the correct Microsoft account by clicking your profile icon located at top right corner. Select Redeem code or gift cards and enter the 25-character code, and then select Redeem. Then, search for Microsoft Flight Simulator then click Install.

Should you need to perform troubleshooting, please check these links:

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support.

Microsoft Store - Download & Installation issues - Checklist – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

Microsoft Store - Download and Installation issues - Basic Troubleshooting – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

Microsoft Store - Download and Installation issues - Advanced Troubleshooting – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. I redeemed code to load Microsoft Flight Simulator to my PC. The code was accepted but when... - Similar Threads - redeemed code load

2. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  3. Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up: Nightmare family pack not showing up after I redeemed code. 92cdab1f-4f92-4781-9a65-d986352b7c4f
  4. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  5. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  6. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8
  7. I redeemed 4 codes a few hours earlier,now my "Full Library" doesn't wanna load at all

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed 4 codes a few hours earlier,now my "Full Library" doesn't wanna load at all: Aight so I redeem for codes,one for assetto corsa,one for cod aw,one for ark,and the other for a month of xbox live gold. After I redeemed those 4 codes,my "Full Library" is just loading...
  8. Did I just screw up? Where is my Redeem Code Down Load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I just screw up? Where is my Redeem Code Down Load?: I redeemed my season pass for Fallout 4 on my computer cause the back of the season pass card instructed to go to a website. The confirmation page said it would download to my xbox. Now I'm not...
  9. Redeem a code won’t load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem a code won’t load: The redeem a code screen just hangs when loading and then comes up with this........ [img] Any ideas? Did this yesterday and today. b89b7721-a488-4b9d-b7d8-ea4b43db3e96
  10. redeem code feature doesn't load!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeem code feature doesn't load!!!!!: Every time i go to redeem a gift card code i get a screen that says "try that again" something happened on our end, waiting a bit might help. PEX-NotFound H6LUPypsp0Cu/Qeu.6 It's been going on...