I redeemed an Xbox One Apex Coins code on my computer via microsoft.com, but I can't get...

Discus and support I redeemed an Xbox One Apex Coins code on my computer via microsoft.com, but I can't get... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a Xbox One Apex Coins gift card and redeemed said card on the Microsoft website on my computer. However, I play Apex Legends on my Xbox, and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skyㅤ, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Skyㅤ
    Skyㅤ Guest

I redeemed an Xbox One Apex Coins code on my computer via microsoft.com, but I can't get...

I bought a Xbox One Apex Coins gift card and redeemed said card on the Microsoft website on my computer. However, I play Apex Legends on my Xbox, and I cannot get the Apex Coins to get onto my Xbox account. I made sure the account I redeemed my code on is tied to my Xbox/EA account, but the coins still aren't popping up. Anyway to fix this?

:)

Skyㅤ, Feb 21, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I redeemed an Xbox One Apex Coins code on my computer via microsoft.com, but I can't get the redeemed content onto my Xbox..

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

First, make sure that it's redeemed under the correct account. To do so, kindly check if the transaction is visible as "redeemed".

To view your purchases, press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing.

Select Order history to view your purchases.

Once confirmed, for cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

You can also check this link for your reference: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Best offer of the year not working

The terms of the deal state that the codes for the Apex Coins will be sent out by June 30th.

"To redeem, a digital code for 1,000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019."
  4. Gabby�� Win User

Xbox apex 20$ gift card

How to redeem Apex Legends coins?

1. Sign in to your EA account in your browser(Login to Origin).
    2. Go to the "Redeem Product Code" page.
    3. Enter the Apex Legends Coins code in which you purchase from SEAGM by clicking on "My Card".
    4. The balance has now been added to your Apex Legends account.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Gold and apex coins

To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 30/06/2019.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Did not receive Apex coins

Hi WarrantClover77,

Thanks for your post. The 1000 Apex Coin Promotion will be fulfilled, as stated in the description of the promotion you should receive a digital code via Xbox Message Center by 6/30/2019.

"Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019."

Here's a link to the store for more information:
    Xbox Live Gold - Microsoft Store

I hope this information helps.
Thema:

1. I redeemed an Xbox One Apex Coins code on my computer via microsoft.com, but I can't get... - Similar Threads - redeemed Apex Coins

2. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  3. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  4. I how to redeem gift card from rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    I how to redeem gift card from rewards: I just brought a 3 dollar gift card on my Microsoft account and didn’t receive and also when I look at purchase history it doesn’t show there but it took the points for it from my total...
  5. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  6. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  7. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8
  8. Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?: I redeem the code on epic and then they gave me the Xbox code and on instructions says go in Microsoft store and select redeem code. That what I did, but it said that I can’t redeem the code in...
  9. Redeem Points on purchase?

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem Points on purchase?: I get the following messages on xbox whenever I make a purchase... I go to the rewards.microsoft.com, but what do I need to do to actually redeem these? [img] ab7dbbcc-41c8-40f9-9e6c-d617e786514d
  10. Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?: Where are the v bucks. I would like to tall to epic games. 1be70cb6-a1eb-4040-81d5-dadb7cff2ca3