i redeemed a xbox gift card on the microsoft web page but the balance doesnt reflect on the...

Discus and support i redeemed a xbox gift card on the microsoft web page but the balance doesnt reflect on the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i redeemed a xbox gift card on the microsoft web page but the balance doesnt reflect on the xbox microsoft store 3c02911e-53f6-4d0f-b2a5-0a8d63d03484 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Iscrl3195, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Iscrl3195
    Iscrl3195 Guest

i redeemed a xbox gift card on the microsoft web page but the balance doesnt reflect on the...

i redeemed a xbox gift card on the microsoft web page but the balance doesnt reflect on the xbox microsoft store

:)

Iscrl3195, Aug 10, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

i redeemed a xbox gift card on the microsoft web page but the balance doesnt reflect on the xbox microsoft store

That's strange, let's try waiting 48 hours after you redeemed the gift card. To see if the the Xbox store ends up recognizing your balance

But just to double check everything from your side, try "purchasing" a random item in the Microsoft store (one with 35 or less in value)
  3. Iscrl3195 Win User

i entered the link and logged in but when i press purchase it tells me to add a way to pay and my microsoft account balance doesnt appear as an option
    it tells me i have the balance here but not the store
    [​IMG]
  4. Iscrl3195 Win User

I already double checked the currency( both the console and card were bought in the us) and i am tryng to purchase the forza horizon 5 premium addons bundle
  5. Iscrl3195 Win User

I added the card and the option didnt appear and i checked my billing adress and i put the gift card in yesterday
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Please try adding temporarily a card to see if balance option appears. (And depending on the state, you need to pay taxes and that could be a reason of why the balance doesn't appear)

<If the balance doesn't appear after that, cancel the process)

If that's not the case. Your preferred billing address, and profile region is set to US. Right?

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses

By the way, when did you added the gift card? Recently? (Couple hours ago, etc)
Thema:

1. i redeemed a xbox gift card on the microsoft web page but the balance doesnt reflect on the... - Similar Threads - redeemed gift card

2. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  3. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  4. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  5. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  6. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  7. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  8. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  9. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  10. I how to redeem gift card from rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    I how to redeem gift card from rewards: I just brought a 3 dollar gift card on my Microsoft account and didn’t receive and also when I look at purchase history it doesn’t show there but it took the points for it from my total...