I redeemed a xbox code on microsoft.com/redeem but I don't know how to buy games after that...

Discus and support I redeemed a xbox code on microsoft.com/redeem but I don't know how to buy games after that... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed a xbox code on microsoft.com/redeem but I don't know how to buy games after that and when I go to xbox and press buy it says the code has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by drk_shadow83738, Nov 21, 2022.

1. I redeemed a xbox code on microsoft.com/redeem but I don't know how to buy games after that...

I redeemed a xbox code on microsoft.com/redeem but I don't know how to buy games after that and when I go to xbox and press buy it says the code has been redeemed

:)

drk_shadow83738, Nov 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I redeemed a xbox code on microsoft.com/redeem but I don't know how to buy games after that and when I go to xbox and press buy it says the code has been redeemed

Please double check if the code that you redeemed is from Singapore
    For this you need to reach the seller and ask this

When you say “amount” I suppose that you purchased a gift card, you should be able to see the currency of the money redeemed here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

Next to “Microsoft balance”
  3. drk_shadow83738 Win User

The code is for a game on xbox/microsoft store.Im in singapore and I got the code from a cheers shop. Also I know the code is in because in my order history it shows the amount I redeemed
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I understand that you need help. But its important that you ask all my questions:

This code that you redeemed... is a code for a game, a gift card (money) or what?

Where are you physically located (country)

Where do you get this code? From a third party website/seller or where?

Please be honest, each question is important
  5. drk_shadow83738 Win User

Thanks so much for the reply but still I can't buy the game. it is asking how I want to pay for it with like credit debit or PayPal or like phone number all that and there is redeem code also but I already redeemed it so I can't use it again
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this drk_shadow83738

Please tell me, this code that you redeemed... is a code for a game, a gift card or a subscription?

In the meantime, are you able to see the redeemed item in your Microsoft account order history?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If you have more than one email address please check on each one
Thema:

I redeemed a xbox code on microsoft.com/redeem but I don't know how to buy games after that...

1. I redeemed a xbox code on microsoft.com/redeem but I don't know how to buy games after that... - Similar Threads - redeemed code microsoft

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  4. I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...: I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me a n error code and keep giving me error codes. And no seems to be able to help. Why can't you just fix the issues....
  5. didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?: I believe i was supposed to get a code when i redeemed my points, however i did not receive one. also whenever i try to get minecraft (on the launcher) or on the xbox app, it does not even say i...
  6. I redeemed code for Age of Empire 4 through Microsoft (bought at walmart) and then it never...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed code for Age of Empire 4 through Microsoft (bought at walmart) and then it never...: I redeemed a code for Age of Empire 4 PC through Microsoft (bought at Walmart) and then it never downloaded onto my computer (Dell Optiplex 7070). I have hit on every tab at Microsoft for help, it...
  7. i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...

in XBoX on Windows
    i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...: then when i put the capitals and symbols in it says password doesn't mach 0f5336c7-7a04-4ac7-aaf7-5b4426ac737e
  8. How do I redeem beta code for mw III if I used the wrong microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem beta code for mw III if I used the wrong microsoft account?: I signed in to the wrong microsoft account to redeem beta code for MWIII, how can I reset it to the correct one? 56b64c04-8d32-445e-9a0a-2c2044d3db5c
  9. I redeemed code for "Let's Sing 2023 Hit's from Australia and NZ" on my microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed code for "Let's Sing 2023 Hit's from Australia and NZ" on my microsoft account...: I've recently bough"Let's Sing 2023" and went to redeem the Game Add-On "Hit's from Australia & NZ" on microsoft.com/redeem like it said on the game add on sheet, but now I can't seem to find it...
  10. I have a code for PC gamepass from microsoft rewards. Is there any way I can redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a code for PC gamepass from microsoft rewards. Is there any way I can redeem it...: Everything I've tried has required my bank details (MS store, Xbox app, redeem.microsoft.com, etc) Please help 26a1698e-b1b1-480b-8004-3f9a82aac219