I redeemed a vbucks card and got an email with the 25 digit code but when I enter it it...

Discus and support I redeemed a vbucks card and got an email with the 25 digit code but when I enter it it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I redeemed a vbucks card and Microsoft sent me the email with the 25 digit code to enter but when I enter it it keeps saying if it's damaged contact... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wyatt Duckworth, Mar 9, 2023.

1. I redeemed a vbucks card and got an email with the 25 digit code but when I enter it it...

I redeemed a vbucks card and Microsoft sent me the email with the 25 digit code to enter but when I enter it it keeps saying if it's damaged contact seller. But it's not seller bc tge card was redeemed. Mucrosift is the one with the error. I've been trying to redeem this since February 26th and no luck. Xbox support doesn't have an option to choose for help with vbucks and nobody can take my call or chat with me and I work til late evenings and by the time I'm able to call them it's after 5pm. Does anyone know how to resolve my issue or have a number to call where I can speak to a real live person.

:)

Wyatt Duckworth, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Chris Tripp Win User

How to redeem V Bucks

Start by going to epic games, clicking on the account icon and selecting “redeem code” and enter the code on the V Bucks Gift Card. You will have to sign into your Microsoft account from here when you select to redeem on Xbox.

This will then send you an email with the Gift Card translated into a Microsoft code.

Go on to your Xbox and navigate to “Redeem”. Enter the translated 25 digit code from your email.

Voila.
    I need help with redeem my v bucks card
  3. AnsjovisUK Win User

Xbox x Doritos Game Pass Not Working ??

When I went do redeem the code it said I had to enter a 25 digit code but I only got a 10 digit one

What am I supposed to do?
  4. Salmoro Win User

vbucks redeeming

5. User 9242019 Win User

I preordered Watch Dogs and my 15 dollar gift card doesn't work.

You have to redeem the 9 digit code at the Microsoft store by "purchasing" the $15 card and checkout using the code. You will then receive the 25 digit code in a separate email that can be redeemed on the console or on Xbox.com.

As AdyCarter says, your original email with the 9 digit code contained all the steps needed to redeem and receive the $15 credit.
  6. H.HOME Win User

how do I use microsoft account balance?

I tried this, but it does not let me select to redeem.

It says add payment type or select gift card. So I try gift card and it says enter 25 digit code. There is no code. I go back to enter payment type and it says PayPal or Credit/Debit
Thema:

I redeemed a vbucks card and got an email with the 25 digit code but when I enter it it...

1. I redeemed a vbucks card and got an email with the 25 digit code but when I enter it it... - Similar Threads - redeemed vbucks card

2. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  3. How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family?: Hi, I was buying Vbucks for my younger sister on Xbox 8.99 for 1000 Vbucks. Because she is under parental control it needs to “ask permission” and then it’s sent on Microsoft family on my phone...
  4. so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...: so can someone help me with this ive tried everything 25263f72-bbda-4c51-997a-a8dc81afac10
  5. Vbucks code redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vbucks code redeemed: I’ve redeemed 2800 but it says 14% extra but I didn’t get it what happened pls tell me 8ba9abf2-c238-42b4-8c81-2ab18f044c79
  6. I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks: I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks 39f8c80a-8c80-497a-b8aa-b05207ca27cb
  7. How to redeem vbucks gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem vbucks gift card?: My son got some vbucks gift card as Christmas gift. When we try to log in the Epic account to redeem, we have the problem of "Sorry the credential you are using are invalid" error. when we try to...
  8. I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not...: I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not showing up. What do I do? e34562cd-b187-4b4e-a97f-fa816ff8aada
  9. I redeemed vbucks card and it is not showing up on the fortnite game. I’ve checked my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed vbucks card and it is not showing up on the fortnite game. I’ve checked my...: The vbucks from the card is not showing up on my account. I am on PC and my xbox account is linked to Epic Games. d21dfba6-c5fa-4b6d-aa35-f5dc21aaebd6
  10. Redeemed vbucks card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeemed vbucks card: I redeemed a vbucks card but it was put into my microsoft acct with a gamer name that has not been used since its mine as a parent. Do I need to create a acct on fortnite game itself with the...