I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...

Discus and support I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How can I fix this and get the game pass I redeemed on the Microsoft rewards? 096572a8-159e-41fa-ac43-2b336ff4c999 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Micheal Kinney, Jun 4, 2023.

1. I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...

How can I fix this and get the game pass I redeemed on the Microsoft rewards?

:)

Micheal Kinney, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

do i have a yearly charge for xbox live

Join the Microsoft Rewards Program and you can use your rewards for Xbox Live and Game Pass subscriptions. I haven't paid for Xbox Live in years. I just keep getting my rewards and redeeming Game Pass Ultimate 3 month codes.
  3. Kevin biscoe Win User

My Ultimate Game Pass is on auto redeem for subscription, but it just charged my card. Anyone else have this problem?

I mean that it is on auto redeem for a free month using points. When you go to Microsoft Rewards on the Xbox and click redeem, it gives you an option to auto redeem the the Ultimate game pass for 10,500 points
  4. DRockin Win User

Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me Here

I did submit a ticket for the points, but I am trying to also get the other two missing months of Game Pass Ultimate, which is not a part of Microsoft Rewards. So this is two separate issues, I am using you guys to try and get help getting the two months
    that didn't get applied to my account.
  5. M4TT 9 Win User

Ultimate Game Pass

It only applies to accounts with no previous ultimate subscription unfortunately. Sometimes they will have offers for previous members but it is rare, if you use Microsoft rewards you could get a month of game pass ultimate for free
  6. david.foster Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 3 months

What is XBOX and why do I need one? I am not buying anything. I went to Microsoft rewards page and redeemed

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 3 months
    How do I use it?
Thema:

I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...

1. I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to... - Similar Threads - redeemed month game

2. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  3. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?: im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i clicked the "later" button and now i cant find...
  4. I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!: everytime i want to reddem an error come that the code is wrong or something like that or that i redeem on an other web page fbd996e6-aca1-4a4f-a4d5-443b85c01494
  5. I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...: I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't because of it says I need a way to pay how do I pass by this e3d8ef7a-fc16-4a11-845c-b76163df087a
  6. How do i redeem my Xbox game pass (3 months) from discord?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i redeem my Xbox game pass (3 months) from discord?: Ive had a problem with redeeming my 3 months of free game pass from nitro it keeps coming up with the same error message saying "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to...
  7. says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...: Hi there, I hope you can help as Microsoft support is zero help. I have a series x and it says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and use game pass...
  8. I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code: I can't purchase game pass from Xbox website because it showing incorrect card details while I am trying on a visa debit card so I bought it from Amazon if iam going to redeem the code do they ask...
  9. Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...: Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't happen and now I'm peing billed I had more than enough points to get the code. It's saying I have overdue...
  10. I cannot redeem a 2 month subscription for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a 2 month subscription for xbox game pass: Hello I have recently purchased discord nitro and had received two codes to redeem xbox game pass for 1 month and the other code is for 2 months. When attempting to redeem the 2 month code, I get...