I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,

Discus and support I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work, in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox gold card does not work after redeeming code. Any solutions? c616d049-d156-470c-8861-85bdab2015f0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by uGOTaMIC, Jan 27, 2020.

1. uGOTaMIC
    uGOTaMIC Guest

My xbox gold card does not work after redeeming code. Any solutions?

:)

uGOTaMIC, Jan 27, 2020
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

What error did you get, if any?
  3. OakGill Win User

Hello, I read your question, and I believe I understand your position. The Xbox Ambassadors are here to help.

After reading your post, I have a few questions. May I ask did you buy the code new, or from a trusted retailer? Also, when you say it doesn't work, what specifically does not work about it? Was there a fault code? Or any other prompted screen? Have you
    tried power cycling your Xbox or attempted to play an online multiplayer game? Let's begin to troubleshoot your situation.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

5. iareBRENDEN Win User

As someone else said, I would reach out to support. That said, did you at least check account.microsoft.com to see if Gold shows up in your subscriptions?
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Did you get a message when you redeemed the code, like did it confirm that it was successfully added to your account?
Thema:

1. I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work, - Similar Threads - redeemed live gold

2. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  3. With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?: Yes! You can and you can refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq Dro down the "With Xbox game pass ultimate,...
  4. I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...: I've tried taking off the account and re-adding it multiple times and holding the power button for ten seconds and unplugging the xbox and then holding power for 30 seconds but nothing worked....
  5. after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009

in XBoX on Consoles
    after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009: after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009 95f3cd48-b755-40d8-a10f-001ef444bb57
  6. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  7. Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes: I am trying to vent some frustration with dealing with the Customer Support. Basically, I purchased Qty. 2 XBox Live Gold membership redeemable codes a while back (7/24/2019) through a promo...
  8. Does codes Xbox Live Gold redeem codes have expiration date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does codes Xbox Live Gold redeem codes have expiration date?: I have a 12months xbox live code gifted to me, but I currently have Gold Ultimate active until next year, does codes have expiration date? Will I be able to redeem the 12months code after my...
  9. Can't redeem xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem xbox live gold: Can't redeem my xbox live gold code. When I try to go to the microsoft redeem website its blank. When I try on the xbox it says error occurred while attempting. Pretty annoying I can't even get in...
  10. Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Не активируется карта оплаты Xbox Live Gold "К сожалению, произошла непредвиденная ошибка. Сведения о ней зафиксированы, мы постараемся выяснить еЁ причину. Попробуйте активировать свой код ещЁ...