I redeemed a code for in game items, but nothing has shown up yet. Does anyone know how to...

Discus and support I redeemed a code for in game items, but nothing has shown up yet. Does anyone know how to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed a code for the sea of thieves valiant corsair ship set, but the items in the set haven't shown up in game. When I look in order history on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sammy Wilson-Parkes, Jan 11, 2023.

1. I redeemed a code for in game items, but nothing has shown up yet. Does anyone know how to...

I redeemed a code for the sea of thieves valiant corsair ship set, but the items in the set haven't shown up in game. When I look in order history on my account the ship set doesn't even come up. I've tried to search for help from others who may have had the same problem, but nothings worked so far.

:)

Sammy Wilson-Parkes, Jan 11, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

I redeemed a code for in game items, but nothing has shown up yet. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand that you need assistance with your Sea of Thieves in-game items. Just a little information, sometimes, it can up to 24-72 hours for in-game items to reflect or show up in our game so waiting a bit might help but while waiting, I would highly recommend removing and re-add your profile from your console so the system will refresh your account. Make sure that you know your account logins before doing these steps.

REMOVE PROFILE:

To remove a profile: From Profile & system, select Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select a profile, then select Remove.

POWER CYCLE CONSOLE:

To restart your console: Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller, and then select Restart console > Restart. To power cycle your console if it's frozen: Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller for 10 seconds. Then press the Xbox button on the console or on your controller to turn your console back on.

RE-ADD PROFILE:

To add an Xbox profile to a console, press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to Profile & system. Select Add or switch, and then select Add new and follow the instructions.
  3. Sammy Wilson-Parkes Win User

I redeemed a code for in game items, but nothing has shown up yet. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Alright I’ll do that in a bit, thanks.
  4. Sammy Wilson-Parkes Win User

I’ve already waited a few days and still nothing, but I will try removing and re-adding my profile and see if that helps.
  5. John P_14 Win User

Yes, please. If in case it still doesn't work, I highly recommend contacting Sea of Thieves Support through this link; https://support.seaofthieves.com/ since this is an in-game item issue.
  6. ZeNoN ThErMaL Win User

How long do microsoft points take to show up on my xbox?

i have the same problem except that i redeemed my code. its been like a week and nothing has shown up yet. is it the same problem?
Thema:

I redeemed a code for in game items, but nothing has shown up yet. Does anyone know how to...

1. I redeemed a code for in game items, but nothing has shown up yet. Does anyone know how to... - Similar Threads - redeemed code game

2. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  3. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  4. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  5. How do I redeem my code for a game purchase mistakenly sent through Xbox instead of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem my code for a game purchase mistakenly sent through Xbox instead of my...: I can't redeem my code for a game purchase because I tried to redeem it through Xbox instead of my Microsoft account by mistake. Now it won't let me redeem the code on my Windows computer. I don't...
  6. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  7. I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do: I redeemed my moutian dew code and it said i got the gamepass but I cant play rainbow six siege what do i do 3cc349cd-868a-483d-a6e7-aa8f750dae4e
  8. Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?: Please help!!! My best friend gifted me MW3 but, be forgot switched to PC and got the xb1 MW3 "Cross Gen" edition. Is it possible to undo the code or trade it in for the PC version??...
  9. I redeemed a MTNDEW code for the new Xbox promotion and I have not received the free game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a MTNDEW code for the new Xbox promotion and I have not received the free game...: I redeemed the code yesterday and I got the points for the website, but I haven't gotten the free game pass. What do I do. 8a09deba-3842-4db6-961d-edbc5900897f
  10. didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?: I believe i was supposed to get a code when i redeemed my points, however i did not receive one. also whenever i try to get minecraft (on the launcher) or on the xbox app, it does not even say i...