I redeemed a code for DLC, not sure if it is working.

Discus and support I redeemed a code for DLC, not sure if it is working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend on Xbox Live recently bought me Destiny 2: Forsaken DLC as a gift. I still have the code but when i try to redeem it, it just takes me back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HCbail102, Sep 27, 2018.

1. HCbail102
    HCbail102 Guest

My friend on Xbox Live recently bought me Destiny 2: Forsaken DLC as a gift. I still have the code but when i try to redeem it, it just takes me back to the Xbox Store homepage. I also looked into my download queue, and my installed items and DLC for Destiny
    2 i don't see it anywhere.

Is it redeemed? Is there something wrong with it? I'm not sure.

:)

HCbail102, Sep 27, 2018
  2. Fallout 4 seasons pass has dissappeared

hi

I preordered fallout 4 and it came with a seasons pass code. I redeemed the code and it was working fine but now all my dlc have disappeared.

If I try to redeem again it says code has already been entered

Can I get my dlc back somehow?

Thanks,

Rocket Bunny23, Sep 27, 2018
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Will a Lollipop Chainsaw DLC from the US work in Europe?

you mean the disK or on your account

codes purchased from a region must be redeemed on an account in the same region

so US prepaid DLC codes will only work on US accounts only

not sure if the disk will work with the dlc

ngocphi, Sep 27, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

For this issue you would need to contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Sep 27, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. ngocphi Win User

Will a Lollipop Chainsaw DLC from the US work in Europe?

you mean the disK or on your account

codes purchased from a region must be redeemed on an account in the same region

so US prepaid DLC codes will only work on US accounts only

not sure if the disk will work with the dlc
  7. wvC10KW0RKwv Win User

Who ordered their DAY ONE XBOX ONE from Microsoft store? will we get it on launch?

I was reading the Redeem Code instructions for Battlefield 4 Xbox One version China rising dlc, it says say "Xbox Redeem code" I'm not sure how it reads the code?
  8. XxJessman97Xx66 Win User

Bought my first season pass ever and I don't know how to use it.

If you haven't redeemed the season pass yet make sure you do that. To redeem a code go to the store on your xbox, then go to games then go to redeem code. The season pass will have a QR code and a code of letters and numbers. For a quick redeem you can use
    your kinect to scan the QR code. Once the season pass is redeemed and dlc is released, go to the xbox store or the dlc store within the game and you will be able to download the dlc for free. Sometimes it might be displayed you have to buy the dlc but when
    you select the dlc before you confirm your purchase it should say the transaction is free.
  9. [ A J ] Win User

Pegi games/dlc on usa xbox.

Hi Eric642!

Yes, all contents of the disc should work, even DLC. That being said, if the included DLC comes as a redeemable code and the code itself is not region-free (they usually aren't), then you might not be able to redeem it.

I'd suggest reaching out to the game's Dev team or Support for more information on the included DLC and whether you would be able to redeem it if it does come as a code.
Thema:

1. I redeemed a code for DLC, not sure if it is working. - Similar Threads - redeemed code DLC

2. i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...: . I have already tried restarting and nothing ever pops up. 15f9e531-ac8c-4c4a-b06b-c3d12adeb955
  3. Can't redeem Xbox DLC code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox DLC code: Bought Watch Dogs: Legion Ultimate edition physical and go the leaflets that were inside with the codes on them. What can be done about a DLC code that when redeemed, it says "Contact who you got...
  4. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  5. Xbox Redeem Code for DLC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Redeem Code for DLC not working: I got a brand new 'Toy Soldiers: War Chest HALL OF FAME EDITION' for Christmas and the code that comes with it doesn't seem to work.. Help anyone? cc8d5e37-11e9-423a-989a-3aec3953f987
  6. Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC: Hello, Bought Halo MCC back in the day. Totally sure i got a code for Halo O.D.S.T as a gift from 343 studios because of the problems occuring at launch of the game. However, It doesn't seem...
  7. Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?: Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him? 3ae4139c-1eb7-4e30-931a-4d9a89e4c206
  8. I gifted my friend Forsaken Dlc for destiny 2 And he cant redeem the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted my friend Forsaken Dlc for destiny 2 And he cant redeem the code: I have gifted him games before with no issue I would like this to be fixed Dont wanna try getting a refunding :( 1e8e0698-863f-4d6a-9f94-f305cbe520b1
  9. Can't redeem DLC code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem DLC code: I recently bought Agents of Mayhem for Xbox One. I have Xbox One S, but I'm not entirely sure if that's part of the problem or not. I'm trying to redeem the DLC code. Even time I put the code in...
  10. Trying to redeem a code for the Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first sin DLC but am getting and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem a code for the Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first sin DLC but am getting and ...: When i try to redeem the code on xbox 360 it says that the code isn't valid and when i try on pc i get an error saying "something went wrong" XBOS-4000 8c750640-69e7-4a25-877a-30211d026ff7...