I redeemed a 12-Month Gold. It came with 4 months free Game Pass Ultimate. After 4 months,...

Discus and support I redeemed a 12-Month Gold. It came with 4 months free Game Pass Ultimate. After 4 months,... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Back in April, I purchased a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription off of Amazon. Upon redeeming the code it said that it also comes with 4 months of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nos talgia, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Nos talgia
    Nos talgia Guest

I redeemed a 12-Month Gold. It came with 4 months free Game Pass Ultimate. After 4 months,...

Back in April, I purchased a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription off of Amazon. Upon redeeming the code it said that it also comes with 4 months of free Game Pass Ultimate. Now that 4 months have ended and the Game Pass has expired, I could no longer play any online multiplayer games. I checked my account's subscriptions and it shows that Game Pass has expired today and Gold had expired back in January. This tells me that the redemption code I used back in April never gave me my 12 months.

None of the available options in the Contact Us section will help me resolve this. How do I resolve this?

:)

Nos talgia, Aug 18, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Looking for group error

and when i redeem a 12 month game pass card it converts to 4 months i basically get scammed
    Are you sure it wasn't a Live Gold card? As I have seen before (I think) where 12 months of Live Gold gets turned into 4 months of Ultimate Games Pass.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Friend with past due Logging into my xbox.

If you currently have Game Pass Ultimate and attempt to redeem a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code, it will convert to a 3 or 4 month Ultimate subscription. If you want to continue with just Gold for 12 months and not Ultimate, you would have to wait for the
    Ultimate to expire before redeeming the regular Gold code.

If you don't currently have Ultimate, then you should have no problem redeeming the 12 months of Gold.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Codes redeem for 24 months of Ultimate Game Pass and poor response on service

No. If you pay in full 12 months of Game Pass ultimate, you'll get 12 months of Game Pass Ultimate. You'll only get 4 months if you buy 12 months of Gold or standard Game Pass and add that to Ultimate.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox sub converting

If you already had ultimate, and then redeemed your gold 12 month subscription, it would have automatically been converted to the 4 months on Ultimate. Conversion ratios are here.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  6. Smwutches Win User

I redeemed a 12-Month Gold. It came with 4 months free Game Pass Ultimate. After 4 months, my Game Pass AND Gold are gone! How do I resolve?

It didn't come with 4 months of Ultimate, it converted the Gold you added to 4 months of Ultimate. If you already have Ultimate on your account and you add a standard Gold or Game Pass code, it converts the time to Ultimate (since Ultimate already includes them) at a conversion rate based on the price rather than time. So the 12 months of Gold was converted to 4 months of Ultimate since a 12 month Gold is equal in price to Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. I redeemed a 12-Month Gold. It came with 4 months free Game Pass Ultimate. After 4 months,... - Similar Threads - redeemed Month Gold

2. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  3. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  4. Wont let me redeem my 12 month xbox live gold giftcard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me redeem my 12 month xbox live gold giftcard: when ever i try to redeem it, it says "This is not a gift card code" or something like that and i have pretty much memorized the code from how many times i have tried redeeming it. This happen to...
  5. unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India): Hello to all ! I am very new to Xbox gaming. I recently purchased Xbox Series X in India and decided to stack 36 month gift card to convert it later into ultimate. The gift card was purchased...
  6. Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card: I'm trying to stack Xbox Live Gold memberships so my son won't have to worry about billing. I've entered 2 12-month cards successfully and FAQs state the max is 36 months, but the system won't let...
  7. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  8. I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of...: I didn't want to spend 20,000 points for 1 month of Ultimate. I didn't activate my code. Can I please get my 20,000 points back? The fine print on the Rdeem page does not mention the conversion...
  9. Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code: When i enter the card code, it says something went wrong on our end, trying in a bit may help. Then it says enter the code again or contact the vendor. I bought 2 cards and they both say the same...
  10. Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month: Split from this thread. Couldn't redeem the code for 1 month free xbox live gold. An error occurred while completing this operation. Error code as below. Kindly adv. XbosPurchase...