I redeemed a 100 robux giftcard code but didn't get any codes

Discus and support I redeemed a 100 robux giftcard code but didn't get any codes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed a 100 robux giftcard code, i didnt didn't seem to get any code as i checked my order history, it said it was in progress, it has been saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jarred Estepar, Jan 31, 2023.

1. I redeemed a 100 robux giftcard code but didn't get any codes

I redeemed a 100 robux giftcard code, i didnt didn't seem to get any code as i checked my order history, it said it was in progress, it has been saying in progress for 5 hours.

:)

Jarred Estepar, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Do you mean you redeemed them from Microsoft Rewards? It can take up to 24 hours to receive codes from them.
  3. Micio_99 Win User

Roblox gift card

I bought a roblox add-on (400 robux) thanks to microsoft rewards, i recieved the email of the payment but didn't get any code (giftcard code i suppose) so i can't reedem it. What should I do?
  4. Spiral Browser Win User

How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?

how do I get the code for microsoft guftcard i bought it from ms rewards and i want to buy robux and when i go to roblox to purshes robux with my giftcard it doesnt show method for ms giftcard could you please help

thank you
  5. Zavier Harris Win User

If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS Store version of ROBLOX)

I use Microsoft rewards and I redeem 6k points and I redeem it for robux in the xbox store and I thought it was going to give me code but it didn't
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS Store version of ROBLOX)

I use Microsoft rewards and I redeem 6k points and I redeem it for robux in the xbox store and I thought it was going to give me code but it didn't
    Points purchased from Microsoft must be redeemed on an Xbox console.
Thema:

1. I redeemed a 100 robux giftcard code but didn't get any codes - Similar Threads - redeemed 100 robux

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  4. I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks: I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks 39f8c80a-8c80-497a-b8aa-b05207ca27cb
  5. I just purchased a Xbox Gift Card $100 and when I went to redeem the card it was already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just purchased a Xbox Gift Card $100 and when I went to redeem the card it was already...: Hello, I just purchased a Microsoft Xbox Gift Card $100 and received a reply that the code was already redeemed. How can I find out who redeemed this Gift Card?? I did not redeem the $100 Gift...
  6. Why is "Redeem 100 Robux" option not appearing ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is "Redeem 100 Robux" option not appearing ??: So, I have recently hit 1500 points in Microsoft Reward and I want to redeem 100 robux which costs 1500 points. I have already redeemed it once . I want to redeem again ,but there is no option to...
  7. How many times can I redeem 100 Robux?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many times can I redeem 100 Robux?: I redeemed my 100 twice, and now the 100 Robux option disappeared. I heard that there's a limit. But my question ist how many times can you redeem the same amount of Robux?...
  8. Can we redeem 100 Robux 10 times?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we redeem 100 Robux 10 times?: This problem has been bugging my head for a long time now. In Microsoft rewards, there is only one option to redeem Robux, which is 100. But I need 1000 Robux, and I know I don't have a choice...
  9. I bought a 100 Microsoft point scratch card how do I redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 100 Microsoft point scratch card how do I redeem it: It gave me a code to confirm I got it put in and then there was an error loading the page 3d702ce5-4d14-4e9e-8562-e9ff3a2de684
  10. failed to redeem 100 value.errors...how to proceeed

in XBoX on Consoles
    failed to redeem 100 value.errors...how to proceeed: iquiring aboout code redeem failuure cbb968e2-c531-4b32-bf05-f97a7dcbc373