I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...

Discus and support I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How or where do i find the code c245d0d2-1aee-4a12-bbf8-51f87fdfcac5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AurelioRomero 3, Oct 31, 2020.

1. I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...

How or where do i find the code

:)

AurelioRomero 3, Oct 31, 2020
  2. SKRTStudios Win User

I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my email?

Hi AurelioRomero!

Where did you purchase the code from?

I recommend you contact the seller, if you're still unable to find it.

If it was from Amazon, they send it to your Digital Game Library, not your email.

Let me know where you bought it from, and I'll do what I can to help.

Thanks!
  3. MarkCrabtree Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Content missing

so the problem appears to be I need to redeem a code and download it. It says the codes were sent to my email. They have not. I cannot find anywhere to resend the codes. This is maddening.
  4. Senor Scholls Win User

Need a new code for the HALO ODST ADD ON!

I found my code in an email to my live account address. Now I need to find out where to redeem the gd thing.
  5. Mbezlar828 Win User

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Hey there , i bought fallout 4 pre-order on my xbox one On june 24th, and i havent been sent my fallout 3 code yet at all was hoping you could help me with this cannot find the code anywere on my console or emails. Thanks

Matthew betts
  6. ShaneSt.Louis Win User

My Xbox Gold membership ended early and I buy a prepaid card and it says an error occurs

I too cannot redeem my prepaid 12month gold xbox live membership card on my Xbox one, It says something went wrong after it already confirms that it's a valid card and what it is redeemable for,

I do not have any fraud or suspicious behavior and I can't redeem my code, This isn't my problem either, It's MS problem like above me said, Fix it!
Thema:

I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...

1. I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my... - Similar Threads - redeem live card

2. I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...: I've tried taking off the account and re-adding it multiple times and holding the power button for ten seconds and unplugging the xbox and then holding power for 30 seconds but nothing worked....
  3. Redeem cards invalid /. Not allowed to play Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeem cards invalid /. Not allowed to play Xbox live: [img] So I decided to bust out my 360 and purchase a live gold card from Walmart. It made me make a new profile because it’s been so long I don’t remember email from last one, The card I bought...
  4. Will I get banned for my friend redeeming a gift card in another country when I live in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I get banned for my friend redeeming a gift card in another country when I live in a...: Hello, my friend is currently exploring countries in Europe, he recently went to Turkey. He saw some gift cards in a store so he decided to buy me a couple of them since he was going to miss out...
  5. I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to plat on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to plat on pc.: I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to play on pc. I redeem on redeem.microsoft.com. In xbox app the game doesn't appear. What can I do? bfa1f8b1-90bb-4a50-b1f0-4aee4d178216
  6. Says I am not old enough to redeem an xbox live gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says I am not old enough to redeem an xbox live gift card: I tried to redeem my two-day Xbox live gold gift card on my Xbox One. But it doesn't let me, saying "Pick another product: You're not quite old enough for this" Rude! But seriously I can't redeem...
  7. Xbox Live Redeem Card Does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Redeem Card Does not work: I tried to put the redeem code for Xbox live 5 times and it says that its incorrect and tells me which letters are wrong even though they don't even exist, what do I do buy another card and hope...
  8. unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India): Hello to all ! I am very new to Xbox gaming. I recently purchased Xbox Series X in India and decided to stack 36 month gift card to convert it later into ultimate. The gift card was purchased...
  9. purchase and redeem a Live card

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchase and redeem a Live card: We recently purchased 2 separate- 12 month subscriptions inadvertently via a digital redeem code and are having trouble returning/canceling. Can the cards be redeemed for the same unit/device...
  10. Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance: Why is it that if I have an overdue on Xbox live Gamepass it doesn't let me redeem my Xbox Live GOLD gift card they even have an option to redeem the Xbox live gift card to fix it but when I click...