I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to plat on pc.

Discus and support I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to plat on pc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to play on pc. I redeem on redeem.microsoft.com. In xbox app the game doesn't appear. What can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ilie Ionut, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Ilie Ionut
    Ilie Ionut Guest

I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to play on pc. I redeem on redeem.microsoft.com. In xbox app the game doesn't appear. What can I do?

:)

Ilie Ionut, Sep 29, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Ilie! thank you for reaching out.
    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I hope you are having a great day today!

Unfortunately, your copy of Cyberpunk 2077 can't be played on the Xbox app for Windows due to the fact that this is not a Play Anywhere game, and because its PC version is not available on the Microsoft Store.

For your reference, here's where you can buy the PC version of Cyberpunk 2077:
    https://www.cyberpunk.net/us/en/buynow

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a "PUP" (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Did you buy it for xbox or pc

As cyberpunk is not a play anywhere title you would have to buy cyberpunk for pc not xbox it would've liistes sysrem.requirements

Because ita a prepaid you would have to take up the issue of the code with whichever vendor you got it from but since you redeems it unfortunately it can't bereturned
  4. PokeyCarcass766 Win User

Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.

Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I redeem xbox gift card or Microsoft
    gift card for Microsoft Rewards? Is it same I can use Microsoft gift card and Xbox gift card for PCs, Xbox One and Xbox 360?
    yes xbox gift cards will work on pc,s and yes you need xbox live gold go for xbox live gold first.
  5. Fathia Abukar Win User

Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft on PC.

Hello Adnan,

If you want to buy Minecraft for PC from the Microsoft Store, you might be wondering if you can use an Xbox gift card from Amazon to pay for it. The answer is yes, you can. Xbox gift cards are not only for Xbox consoles and games, but also for any digital products and services from Microsoft, including the Microsoft Store. You can redeem your Xbox gift card on your PC by following these steps:

- Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com/ and sign in with your Microsoft account.

- Enter the 25-digit code from your Xbox gift card and click Next.

- Confirm the amount and the product you want to buy and click Confirm.

- Enjoy your Minecraft for PC!

You can also redeem your Xbox gift card on your Xbox console by going to the Store tab and selecting Use a code. Alternatively, you can use the Xbox app on your phone or tablet to scan the QR code from your gift card and redeem it. I hope this helps you get Minecraft for PC.

Have fun playing!

Fathia A
  6. TobyFletcher Win User

Xbox games pass code already redeemed

Hi I just added $15 gift card to Xbox live and I’m trying to buy game pass but I entered the number on the gift card for game pass to redeem but it says it’s already redeemed
Thema:

1. I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to plat on pc. - Similar Threads - redeem live gift

2. Will I get banned for my friend redeeming a gift card in another country when I live in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I get banned for my friend redeeming a gift card in another country when I live in a...: Hello, my friend is currently exploring countries in Europe, he recently went to Turkey. He saw some gift cards in a store so he decided to buy me a couple of them since he was going to miss out...
  3. after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009

in XBoX on Consoles
    after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009: after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009 95f3cd48-b755-40d8-a10f-001ef444bb57
  4. Says I am not old enough to redeem an xbox live gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says I am not old enough to redeem an xbox live gift card: I tried to redeem my two-day Xbox live gold gift card on my Xbox One. But it doesn't let me, saying "Pick another product: You're not quite old enough for this" Rude! But seriously I can't redeem...
  5. unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India): Hello to all ! I am very new to Xbox gaming. I recently purchased Xbox Series X in India and decided to stack 36 month gift card to convert it later into ultimate. The gift card was purchased...
  6. Redeem multiple Xbox Gold Live gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem multiple Xbox Gold Live gift cards: If I redeem two 3 month Xbox Gold Live cards will that becomes 6 month? What are the limitations on redeeming multiple gift cards? c606fd2e-c7d8-477c-96d6-c71fc72d92fa
  7. Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance: Why is it that if I have an overdue on Xbox live Gamepass it doesn't let me redeem my Xbox Live GOLD gift card they even have an option to redeem the Xbox live gift card to fix it but when I click...
  8. Redeem a Gift Card XBOX LIVE GOLD Says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeem a Gift Card XBOX LIVE GOLD Says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...: Hello I´m Trying to redeem a Gift Card XBOX LIVE GOLD in my XBOX One, but when I enter de code, a legend apears an says: "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." What should I...
  9. I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem...: I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem it because I live in ireland please help dd3c2c90-697b-4716-a924-17f84591ade0
  10. Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?: I've tried multiple times, got "Code not found". Contacted Sainsbury's (the shop I got the gift card from), told me to contact Microsoft. Did that, not got a reply. Can someone please help me?...