I recorded someone scamming me on Rocket League

Discus and support I recorded someone scamming me on Rocket League in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] 76d0c71c-bb62-44cf-b111-d98e73f3ad99 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HoldenSquaddd, Sep 8, 2017.

1. I recorded someone scamming me on Rocket League

I recorded someone scamming me on Rocket League [​IMG]

:)

HoldenSquaddd, Sep 8, 2017
  2. RichardHall4
    RichardHall4 Guest
    Rocket League and Fortnirte save the world scammed!!!!

Hi

I swapped via trade in rocket league some items to be given some items in Fortnite Save the World, I was scammed on both games.

Can I ask Xbox to review the trades and reverse the trades to correct my error and stop this person from scamming others?

RichardHall4, Sep 8, 2017
  3. MrBritishHD
    MrBritishHD Guest
    My Xbox One S is console banned from Xbox live please unban itI recorded someone scamming me on Rocket League :(

Well this is great just keep taking people's money I was literally playing rocket league someone gave me this account all I did was play rocket league and I get banned what did I do and I got no email

MrBritishHD, Sep 8, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Sep 8, 2017
  5. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Naming and shaming isn't allowed on the forums.

Report the player from your console and you will be fine.

CrazY1985, Sep 8, 2017
  6. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Ishan8123, Nov 2, 2018
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

Naming and shaming isn't allowed on the forums.

Report the player from your console and you will be fine.
  8. Smwutches Win User

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  9. Ishan8123 Win User

10. MasterFatal24 Win User

I got Scammed and being theatred to be banned everyday.Please help ANYONE OUT THERE.

i was playing rocket league and i was trading with someone and this person scammed me off an item that i spend $50 on to get his gamertag is (omar crowbar)
  11. MrBritishHD Win User

My Xbox One S is console banned from Xbox live please unban it:(

Well this is great just keep taking people's money I was literally playing rocket league someone gave me this account all I did was play rocket league and I get banned what did I do and I got no email
Thema:

1. I recorded someone scamming me on Rocket League - Similar Threads - recorded someone scamming

2. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  3. A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...: A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1 controller as 2 controllers. How do I fix this? d5b694d1-d253-4428-a42f-c9ca39459e9f
  4. Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution: Sometimes, when playing a game in full screen, I will use the Capture button on my Xbox controller or use Windows Key + G to open game bar and record a clip, but when I look at the clip...
  5. Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...: Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took restart and i lost that recording how can i restore that ? 35300058-82da-4e73-a0b1-15ba50a6d7b6
  6. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  7. I can't record on my pc with the game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record on my pc with the game bar: im on my pc and i'm trying to record a video but it says "recording isn't working "error:0x82323619" i dont realy know much about this xbox on my pc stuff 728fd6a4-39db-4808-9a17-1bdcefa44de0
  8. I can't record clips of roblox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't record clips of roblox: I've had this issue for a while and it seems to be an on and off thing. For the past year I have not be able to record any clips of roblox. I've deleted almost all of my clips, I don't have any...
  9. Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice: I have the setting enabled to record voice, I have privacy permissions set to allow my mic to be detected. I have all microphone devices disabled except my actual microphone and have it selected...
  10. My Game Bar recording does not work unless I turn it off and back on in settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Game Bar recording does not work unless I turn it off and back on in settings.: When I go to open Game bar with a game running and go to record what happened its always grayed out saying its "Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or File explorer". When I...