I recorded screen using Xbox tools. When opened those clips it only shows white screen...

Discus and support I recorded screen using Xbox tools. When opened those clips it only shows white screen... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recorded screen using Xbox tools. When opened those clips it only shows white screen where as file size is more than 1-2 gb.how can i i recover... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rahul Vaidya1, Nov 13, 2022.

1. I recorded screen using Xbox tools. When opened those clips it only shows white screen...

I recorded screen using Xbox tools. When opened those clips it only shows white screen where as file size is more than 1-2 gb.how can i i recover those. Need urgent help

:)

Rahul Vaidya1, Nov 13, 2022
  2. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Game clips have white screen with audio!

I've never had the screen go white on clips before. The things that happen to me in clips if where I hit record last 30 seconds but it'll only record like 5 seconds with no audio. Some games seem weird with the recording system to me.
  3. Chad2391 Win User

Xbox One X static on startup and green screens for streaming apps

I have this same issue. I had static on my Xbox whenever it started up and during the opening credits of Dead or Alive 5. I had a green screen when watching some game clips sent to me constantly for those clips until recently. Also, I had a green screen
    when using Hulu and Netflix one day, but only that one day.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I recorded screen using Xbox tools. When opened those clips it only shows white screen where as file size more than 1-2 gb.how can i i recover those. Need urgent help

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Rahul

Additional information is needed, please tell me:
    Where are you experiencing this problem?
    In Xbox console, PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using Windows 10 or 11?

In any case, if I understood correctly.
    After recording the video, when you try to open it only a white screen with sound appears. Correct?
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Win + G and win + ALT + R for game captures are not working in some games?

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The Windows logo key + G on a Windows 10 PC will open the game bar. Is the game bar not showing up on the screen when those buttons are pressed? The article entitled

Use Game Bar to Record Game Clips on Windows 10
    will explain more about using the game bar. We recommend reviewing the article entitled

Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10
    if the game bar does not appear when the command is entered. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Xbox Game Bar Recording

Okay! Open the Start menu, and select Settings > Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is On. If Xbox Game Bar doesn't appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the Windows logo key + Alt + R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop.
Thema:

I recorded screen using Xbox tools. When opened those clips it only shows white screen...

1. I recorded screen using Xbox tools. When opened those clips it only shows white screen... - Similar Threads - recorded screen using

2. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  3. I cant screen record what should i do

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant screen record what should i do: so I pressed windows and g but it wont show me the capture butten 2582cd80-01c9-4e19-949d-d1f9561d29da
  4. xbox game bar screen recording black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game bar screen recording black screen: i discovered the xbox game bar screen recording option recently. at first, it’s working just fine. however, i decided to use it again just a few days ago to record my entire work flow for almost 2...
  5. Xbox S screen recording do nothing.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox S screen recording do nothing.: Hello all, I inserted a usb 3.2 256Gb which is formatted as ntfs into the console. On the console, through the options, I set the usb disk as media input. The connected usb is empty and while I'm...
  6. I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar: I don't know why but PC recording via Xbox Game Bar is always unavailable for me and I can't record anything. How can I solve this issue? 2ca12331-62d4-4fff-8401-a104f4dee690
  7. Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work.: Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work. I pressed the Windows + Alt + R combination, to no avail. Through the xbox game bar itself I press the record button, but...
  8. Can Asus Vivobook 15 E510KA-BR289W, run the Xbox screen recording? (Planning to buy)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Asus Vivobook 15 E510KA-BR289W, run the Xbox screen recording? (Planning to buy): It is Intel Celeron N4500, 4 GB DDR4, 256GB SSD Wondering if it can operate the application, needs to use Xbox, and also its screen recording. Asking for a friend before she buys it. Thank you!...
  9. why my record last 3 mins ALWAYS be a blank screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why my record last 3 mins ALWAYS be a blank screen?: [img] so im using acer nitro 5 gaming laptop 9th gen intel core i5. but when i want to record my moment (my last 3 mins), its always ended up w a blank screen... how to fix it?...
  10. Cannot screen record using gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot screen record using gamebar: I'm using gamebar to record a tutorial for work. We have windows 11 and everything is up to date. When I try to record it says "Gaming features not available for the Windows desktop or File...