I recieved an minecraft java edition gift code and redeemed it, but can't play the Game.

Discus and support I recieved an minecraft java edition gift code and redeemed it, but can't play the Game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have recieved an minecraft java edition gift code and redeemed it, but when trying to launch the game via launcher or when checking on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ronja B, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Ronja B
    Ronja B Guest

I recieved an minecraft java edition gift code and redeemed it, but can't play the Game.

Hello,

I have recieved an minecraft java edition gift code and redeemed it, but when trying to launch the game via launcher or when checking on the minecraft website, it lists it as if i do not own the game. the launcher still says "play demo" and the website just links to the microsoft store to buy it.

How can i fix this?

:)

Ronja B, Jan 28, 2023
  2. nate flowers Win User

Can't redeem Minecraft Java Edition

i bought a minecraft java edition gift card from best buy and tried redeeming it i put in the whole code but it does not redeem
  3. IanWalker6 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I am trying to redeem a Minecraft windows 10 edition key from the Mojang website.

This is the prompt I am trying to redeem from:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft for Windows 10

You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and follow the instructions. As you
    might have guessed, Minecraft for Windows 10 can only be played on Windows 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It allows for users who have purchased the java edition of the game to then redeem a code for the windows 10 edition of the game.

This is the error message that pops up:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

Thanks for any help!
  4. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and hope you are doing well.

With regards to your issue, can you also check via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page to see if the code you redeemed is also showing on the site? It should show the game Minecraft and status redeemed on the page.

If it is showing on the page, please try to download the game next at https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/minecraf...

Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can further assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  5. RAJ DHAKAL Win User

Can't redeem Minecraft Java Edition

i Can't redeem Minecraft Java Edition
  6. Ben4724 Win User

if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i need to buy the redeem code of the java & bedrock ???

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

If you own the game already or long time ago, based from the Minecraft update you will also receive the other version of the game which is Bedrock if it is the Java edition you owned.

Here is the information from the website in case you haven't redeemed your code yet: I HAVE A MINECRAFT: JAVA EDITION OR MINECRAFT: BEDROCK EDITION CODE OR GIFT CARD TO REDEEM. HOW DO THESE WORK AFTER THE CHANGE?

The redemption process is the same. Simply head to redeem.microsoft.com and enter the code. Now, however, you’ll receive both versions of the game – not just the one you have a code for.

To clarify, if you have a card or code for Java Edition you can still redeem it and you will get both Java and Bedrock.

However, note that while you can redeem a Java Edition code from your account profile, a Bedrock Edition code will require you to head to redeem.microsoft.com.

You may also refer to this Minecraft page for more details about the recent changes https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/66...

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back in the community if you have other questions and we will try out best to help.

Kind regards,

Ben
Thema:

1. I recieved an minecraft java edition gift code and redeemed it, but can't play the Game. - Similar Threads - recieved minecraft java

2. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  3. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  4. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  5. My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?: I wasn't receiving invitations through xbox game bar so looked online to fix....
  6. How to get shark card added that never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get shark card added that never recieved: A shark card was purchased but never recieved cash for gta5 online 556de792-68d6-4a38-9730-2e2f86276778
  7. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  8. Xbox Game Bar stops recieving my voice when I click away from Overlay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar stops recieving my voice when I click away from Overlay: For the past few days I've been having this problem with my game bar. I will hit Win+G to open game bar and join my friends party. As soon as I join (while the Gamebar Overlay is still on screen)...
  9. Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.: I have an Xbox Elite series 2 core controller had fun using it since it feels more sturdy than the rest until it has been randomly shutting down. Made a report to fix it got a shipping label and...
  10. Minecraft Cape Never Recieved (Vanilla Cape)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Cape Never Recieved (Vanilla Cape): Before both Java and Bedrock editions were bundled together, I owned Java Edition first, then Android (Bedrock), then Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock), then Xbox One (Bedrock). This was all back in...