I recently switched over to a new Xbox from my very old one and it says I don't own COD...

Discus and support I recently switched over to a new Xbox from my very old one and it says I don't own COD... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basically my Brothers who used the old Xbox bought COD Advanced Warfare in like 2013 - 2014? I don't really know. Anyways, when I got it for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaiden3299, Nov 4, 2022.

1. Jaiden3299
    Jaiden3299 Guest

I recently switched over to a new Xbox from my very old one and it says I don't own COD...

So basically my Brothers who used the old Xbox bought COD Advanced Warfare in like 2013 - 2014? I don't really know. Anyways, when I got it for a Hand-me-down Gift it had COD Advanced Warfare and I played, and played, and played a lot. And then it died in December 2021. So I got a new Xbox to play on and when I did, I signed into my Old account like old times and when I went to download COD Advanced Warfare. It said I didn't own the game and that I had to buy it again, I obviously didn't and here I am. Ranting about why I can't play COD Advanced Warfare. Please fix this!

:)

Jaiden3299, Nov 4, 2022
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

I recently switched over to a new Xbox from my very old one and it says I don't own COD Advanced Warfare when I did on the old Xbox, I can't even find it on my account purchases which is really weird.

Since you said in your original post that your brothers bought COD, then it is the that owns it not you. They would have to sign in with their account to download the game. Things that are purchased on other accounts would not show up in your library since you don't actually own it.
  3. Jaiden3299 Win User

I recently switched over to a new Xbox from my very old one and it says I don't own COD Advanced Warfare when I did on the old Xbox, I can't even find it on my account purchases which is really weird.

I tried looking through my Account history of purchases but Can't find it so I think it was purchased on a different account but I don't think that's the case because I did purchase a different item on the Old Xbox and I knew it was on this account but ever since I switched Xbox consoles I don't own the item nor is it on my purchase history and i never cleared it. I hope you can help me find a solution to this because this has been a confusing journey for me.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jaiden3299

Exists the possibility that the game was purchased with a different account. Let's try to find the account used to purchase this game

For this please go to your Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once there, make sure to change the "3 months" filter and use instead "All available" next to "Ordered within"
    Then start looking each item purchased with your account and see if you're able to find the game with order status "completed"

If you have more than one email please check the order history with each one
  5. NDelta6xxx Win User

Credit card date troubles please patch

Ok I think I see the problem here

I forgot that I had a different email under my Xbox account before I made a new Microsoft account and the Xbox account was never put under the new one

From here on out it seems simple enough to just put the credit card on the old account but before that I tried to switch over to the new account and it says that I already have an account under the new account

Error 80154013

I don't know I'm just going to use the old email
  6. n0range Win User

Installation errors

Hello, I went to the store on my new Xbox and it says that I own the dlcs but I don't own the game whereas on my old Xbox it shows that I own the game and dlcs, any reason this is happening? (I do have the new Xbox set as the home Xbox)
Thema:

1. I recently switched over to a new Xbox from my very old one and it says I don't own COD... - Similar Threads - recently switched very

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  4. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  5. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  6. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  7. i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...: i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my game save over to the pc version of farming simulator 22?? f6aabbdf-541d-41a0-93dc-30abd1e4a611
  8. I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...: I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft and sign in with my Microsoft account and it said I couldn't because it was linked to another account. I've...
  9. I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....: I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. It says i need to sign in. I already have an account 878a3fe4-2579-4a3a-b947-3365ef68e06c
  10. Minecraft Dungeons Crashing repeatedly on Nintendo Switch. Seems like a recent update, new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Crashing repeatedly on Nintendo Switch. Seems like a recent update, new...: Minecraft Dungeons Crashing repeatedly on Nintendo Switch. Seems like a recent update, new features were just introduced. Any advice? 60e4a82b-aeef-41d4-b14a-ddf81752db35