I recently purchased the Xbox series S and was charged a bill of 263$, 3 separate times....

Discus and support I recently purchased the Xbox series S and was charged a bill of 263$, 3 separate times.... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently purchased the Xbox series S and was charged a bill of 263$, 3 separate times. Does Microsoft normally do this or should I start contacting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Luke Bopp, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Luke Bopp
    Luke Bopp Guest

I recently purchased the Xbox series S and was charged a bill of 263$, 3 separate times....

I recently purchased the Xbox series S and was charged a bill of 263$, 3 separate times. Does Microsoft normally do this or should I start contacting support?

:)

Luke Bopp, Nov 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I recently purchased the Xbox series S and was charged a bill of 263$, 3 separate times. Does Microsoft normally do this or should I start contacting support?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Luke

Did you received these charges at the same time?
    Exists the possibility that these charges are just an authorization hold if you ordered the console recently

Usually the charge disappears once the console is shipped (when the console is shipped you receive the real charge)

If you don’t mind, please try waiting until the console ships and check your bank app
    If the other charges are still there please reach Microsoft support
  3. JPV20 Win User

Xbox series S: cant see the purchased digital games (Order history: Complete)

Hi,

I am John, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'm here to work with you on this issue.

You can purchase the item again and you should not be charged. Even though it seems like you’ll be charged again, you should not be charged any additional points because you’ve already purchased the content.

To make sure that your Xbox LIVE account was not billed a second time, check the amount of Microsoft Points that you have at billing.microsoft.com/points.aspx. Recent purchases are shown at the bottom of this webpage.

If you see a duplicate charge on your Xbox series S account, contact Xbox Support.

I hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let me know. I will be glad to follow up and help you.

Regards,

John
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox 360 game on xbox s

In your ready to install

However disc games dont apply to xbox series s

You have to.make separate digital purchase
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the graphics quality for those games be upgraded to the x?

Hi there Talzaph, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Optimized games for Xbox Series X|S don't require separate purchases; one purchase is sufficient for both console models. If you bought a game optimized for Xbox Series and played it on an Xbox Series S, then later purchased an Xbox Series X, the games will automatically run with any enhancements specific to that console model. No need to worry.

I hope this helps and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

Why do I see a charge on my credit card for $10.49 towards Microsoft*Xbox Game? I only have subscribed to Microsoft*Ultimate that I can see that on my account subscriptions.

Hello Vijay P, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you see a charge on your credit card statement for a Microsoft Xbox Game in addition to your Microsoft Ultimate subscription, the charge may be related to a separate purchase or subscription you made.

Here are some possible explanations for the extra charge:

1. Microsoft Xbox Game is the billing descriptor used for the Xbox Game Pass subscription service. Provides access to a library of games that you can download and play as part of your subscription. You may have signed up for a separate Xbox Game Pass subscription in addition to your Microsoft Ultimate subscription.

2. Some games or apps within the Xbox ecosystem offer in-app purchases. These purchases may appear as separate charges on your credit card statement under the descriptor Microsoft*Xbox Game. If you have made any in-app purchases within a game, those charges may be reflected on your statement.

3. If you are part of a family sharing group or share your account with others, someone in your group may have made a purchase or subscribed to Xbox Game Pass using your account, which will generate an additional charge.

To get more specific information about the charge and understand why it appears on your statement, I recommend the following steps:

Check your purchase history: Sign in to your Microsoft account and review your purchase history. This will provide a detailed record of all purchases and subscriptions associated with your account. Look for any transactions related to Xbox Game Pass or Microsoft Xbox Game to identify the source of the charge.

If you want to make a refund for the purchase charges, then I recommend you request it through this link: support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Best regards.
Thema:

1. I recently purchased the Xbox series S and was charged a bill of 263$, 3 separate times.... - Similar Threads - recently purchased series

2. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...: I recently purchased an LG OLED 65 inch TV. The model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has a 120Hz refresh rate native and also support VRR. But when I connect it to my Xbox One...
  5. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  6. I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...: Please let me use my old software, I am not a threat to MS. I use this program to move around the country. Why is a stand alone CD copy limited. When I purchased this product there was no...
  7. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  8. I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...: I have just recently purchased a Acer monitor from a friend. After searching the model and specs of the monitor I have confirmed that it is 1080p and 165hz compatible, upon trying to connect my...
  9. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  10. Why does my recently purchased Series X crash during games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my recently purchased Series X crash during games?: I just purchased a refurbished Series X from Gamestop. It crashes whenever I play a game, typically within minutes of playing, though one time it crashed in the main menu before I started to play....