I recently purchased a prepaid card for madden 16. I used to have a subscription with EA ...

Discus and support I recently purchased a prepaid card for madden 16. I used to have a subscription with EA ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased a prepaid card for madden 16. I used to have a subscription with EA Access, and I used a free trial to play Madden 16. Now every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WFTIGERS 24, Dec 25, 2015.

1. WFTIGERS 24
    WFTIGERS 24 Guest

I recently purchased a prepaid card for madden 16. I used to have a subscription with EA ...

I recently purchased a prepaid card for madden 16. I used to have a subscription with EA Access, and I used a free trial to play Madden 16. Now every time I open the game it says I need to finish my trial and I am unable to play the game.

:)

WFTIGERS 24, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Madden 16 Xbox One problem

So I purchased the EA access to play Madden 16 before it's release in stores. Worked fine. Then, I bought the game at Gamestop. Problem is,, every time i turn the xbox one on while Madden 16 disc is in it, it acts like I'm trying to play that free trial
    tells me I "you have less than 9 hours left" It has given me the 9 hours message for over a week now. I tried uninstalling Madden 16 and reintalling it, and it still happens. I don't even have app for ea access anymore. Still it happens. What can I do?

That Eric Dude, Dec 25, 2015
  3. ACTiiVExKiD
    ACTiiVExKiD Guest
    Xbox live Trials not working properly?

Could somebody help i used my 2 day gold free trial for madden 16 and doesnt work still says that i have no gold

ACTiiVExKiD, Dec 25, 2015
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Hello Wftigers,

Go ahead and uninstall the game and then redownload it from your download history (My Games & Apps, scroll to the far right to "Ready to Install" and hit A to redownload). This should hopefully resolve this error.

Let us know how you get on.

maxen, Dec 26, 2015
  5. WFTIGERS 24
    WFTIGERS 24 Guest
    Uninstalling and redownloading did not work. I even went as far as purchasing EA Access just so I could play Madden, but it is acting like I didn't even purchase Madden

WFTIGERS 24, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Subscription

EA Access can only be purchased via credit card/paypal or by purchasing a prepaid EA Access subscription card from a retailer. Currency on your account cannot be used to purchase third party subscriptions.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Payment Help

It's not possible to use Microsoft currency to pay for third party subscriptions. You would either need to use a credit card or purchase a prepaid EA Access subscription card elsewhere.
  8. Smwutches Win User

my money is worthless?

Currency from gift cards can only be used to purchase games and other content. It is not set up to work with a recurring subscription so it cannot be used to buy gold and it does not work with third party subscriptions so it won't work for EA Access. You
    would need to purchase subscriptions via credit card/PayPal or buying a prepaid gold or EA Access card.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Bought a Xbox Code but cannot buy EA Access

Since EA Access is a third party subscription, it cannot be purchased with Microsoft currency. You can only purchase the subscription with a credit card/Paypal at the moment. They are planning on selling prepaid subscription cards in the future.
  10. Bandido1508 Win User

Insufficient funds

You can use prepaid cards for one time purchases but they will not work with subscriptions even if they have money on them. The system will not use prepaid cards for subscriptions
Thema:

1. I recently purchased a prepaid card for madden 16. I used to have a subscription with EA ... - Similar Threads - recently purchased prepaid

2. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...: I recently purchased an LG OLED 65 inch TV. The model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has a 120Hz refresh rate native and also support VRR. But when I connect it to my Xbox One...
  5. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  6. I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...: Please let me use my old software, I am not a threat to MS. I use this program to move around the country. Why is a stand alone CD copy limited. When I purchased this product there was no...
  7. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  8. I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...: I have just recently purchased a Acer monitor from a friend. After searching the model and specs of the monitor I have confirmed that it is 1080p and 165hz compatible, upon trying to connect my...
  9. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  10. My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,: I recently purchased Atomic Heart and Starfield while my PS5 is in the shop for repairs. I bought them both on the XBox app on PC (Windows 10). when I go to play them, I am continually given the...