i recently had my account compromised and microsoft recovoered for me. I cant be able to...

Discus and support i recently had my account compromised and microsoft recovoered for me. I cant be able to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I already migrated my account to microsoft and im trying to get my account back from microsoft.net but they said that since i migrated my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cheildon Cuyuca, Sep 19, 2022.

1. i recently had my account compromised and microsoft recovoered for me. I cant be able to...

I already migrated my account to microsoft and im trying to get my account back from microsoft.net but they said that since i migrated my account microsoft has to help me. can someone help me on this sitiution please.

***Moved from Windows / Other/Unknown / Ease of access

:)

Cheildon Cuyuca, Sep 19, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

i recently had my account compromised and microsoft recovoered for me. I cant be able to play minecraft as its making me re-buy it.

Hello Cheildon Cuyuca,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having problem in playing Minecraft. As per your post description, you were being ask again to buy the game. You have also migrated your Minecraft account to Microsoft and the issue is now to login to your account in order for you to play the game. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will do to the best in our capability to assist you with your concern and help you back to gaming.

If you have loin issues, please take note that Microsoft Store, Xbox app, and Minecraft Launcher must have the same credentials to avoid getting into login issues. If you're having with the Microsoft Store and Xbox app, let us know. Please send us a screenshot of the error message. The main goal here is to have access to Minecraft Launcher and play the game. So first of all, let us verify your credentials and know where your license is and be connected to Minecraft services.

If your login: If you have migrated your account - MSA must be the login of the Login | Minecraft

We hope it worked out for you. If not, please reply to this forum to let us know. We will be happy to follow you and help you.

Have a great day ahead of you.

Sincerely

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Cheildon Cuyuca Win User

i recently had my account compromised and microsoft recovoered for me. I cant be able to play minecraft as its making me re-buy it.

my micrsoft account is actually now disabled because of microsoft and i dont even know what i did. i just wanna get back into gaming but i cant even check my microsoft account
  4. ToddEvf Win User

hi guys heres some help for people that are getting compramised due to ea

it may be a bit of a hassle to use to use several email addresses, but i do advise this highly. I recently had my account compromised and have since followed these steps to ensure this will not happen again
  5. xbox24ru Win User

Account Hacked

Hi there Alec, I am so sorry you have had your microsoft account compromised i can only apologise for the upset caused by this situation, i hope you will be able to resecure your account i would also check this website out to see if you had any compromises
    via a companies incompetence, I hope this helps.

Have I Been Pwned

Kind Regards

Alec
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Hacked Acct

Thema:

i recently had my account compromised and microsoft recovoered for me. I cant be able to...

1. i recently had my account compromised and microsoft recovoered for me. I cant be able to... - Similar Threads - recently account compromised

2. Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?: Regarding local coop, I was thinking about adding compatibility for 2 controls in a single game, for example, FIFA 23, where I believe that many players would like to play 1v1 with friends....
  3. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  4. Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server: Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server I’ve contacted Microsoft support many times were they will tell me there’s nothing I can do because they changed my email so I hope...
  5. I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...: I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft and sign in with my Microsoft account and it said I couldn't because it was linked to another account. I've...
  6. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  7. I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...: I put in the wrong email address to claim my new minecraft account after missing the migration period. When putting in what microsoft email i would like the accoutn on, i accidently put in my old...
  8. Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will...: Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will take 30 days and i can still sign in and use my microsoft account but i cant log on to xbox account...
  9. Outlook account was recently hacked and I cant sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Outlook account was recently hacked and I cant sign in.: I have tried resetting the password but I don’t have access to the recovery cellphone number anymore. The next step is to verify the account online via a couple of questions pertaining to my...
  10. How lond does it take for a recently changed username on an account to be available?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How lond does it take for a recently changed username on an account to be available?: So I have 2 accounts and Account 1 has the usernae I want Account 2 to have. And I changed Account 1's username to something and when I try to change the username on Account 2 it says is available...