I recently got suspended. The time is up and I still cannot text or talk in chat.

Discus and support I recently got suspended. The time is up and I still cannot text or talk in chat. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got suspended on July 3rd at 12 something am. It stated that the suspension will last until 4:00:23am. It is 4:29am and I still cannot talk... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LBD PandoraXX, Jul 2, 2017.

1. I recently got suspended. The time is up and I still cannot text or talk in chat.

I recently got suspended on July 3rd at 12 something am. It stated that the suspension will last until 4:00:23am. It is 4:29am and I still cannot talk in party or send messages. I've restarted my Xbox a handful of times and also my account. What do I do?

:)

LBD PandoraXX, Jul 2, 2017
  2. ToolH
    ToolH Guest
    help me please

I have been comban and then my time was up and I got uncombaned but I still cant talk in party chat or text

ToolH, Jul 2, 2017
  3. Speaking and text issue

I got suspended a few months ago and the suspension says it got lifted but i still can’t talk or text and it’s end date was in September it’s been over a month since and still can’t Talk or text

Roronoa Zoro RZ, Jul 2, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

I recently got suspended. The time is up and I still cannot text or talk in chat.

Check the exact time of your suspension it should be at least a 24 hrs ban

M3tal Daz3, Jul 2, 2017
  5. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    CrazY1985, Nov 2, 2018
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Check the exact time of your suspension it should be at least a 24 hrs ban
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

suspended texting and talking

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  9. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

It's highly advised to report and block. That way they get reviewed, and you have taken responsible action.
  10. denis97g Win User

see if you can file a case review on enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. I recently got suspended. The time is up and I still cannot text or talk in chat. - Similar Threads - recently got suspended

2. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  3. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  4. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  5. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  6. I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...: I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting is greyed out and can’t be turned on. What can I do to turn it on ? 9306ec73-4a70-4abd-9979-66861737b043
  7. I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...: Every time a note is dropped in game it says "your content viewing privileges do not allow you to see this content" 0087793e-759e-4063-8695-370d86c8d3fe
  8. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  9. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  10. My son recently got suspended for a reported chat message but he deleted all of his Xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son recently got suspended for a reported chat message but he deleted all of his Xbox...: Is there anyway I can retrieve all of my son’s deleted Xbox chat messages/conversations? My son was recently suspended for calling someone something vulgar and then deleted all of his chat...