I recently got Mortal Kombat 11 on disc for my Xbox series X.

Discus and support I recently got Mortal Kombat 11 on disc for my Xbox series X. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; However I install it but when I log on when I click the disc on the left it comes up with the screen to install all the add ons. It will let me play... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fr0zenH4des, Sep 15, 2021.

1. I recently got Mortal Kombat 11 on disc for my Xbox series X.

However I install it but when I log on when I click the disc on the left it comes up with the screen to install all the add ons. It will let me play but I have to go on games and apps then click it, however I was wondering if anyone could help fix this

submitted by /u/Fr0zenH4des
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fr0zenH4des, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Wattson Main Win User

Game Disc Not Downloading

Yes, this is only happening on mortal kombat 11 ultimate. I have a call of duty cold war disc and it downloads perfectly fine. I got the disc for Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate on december and i havent been able to download it since. I did have the game pass version of mortal kombat 11 but i fully deleted it to be absolutely sure that wasn’t the reason it wasn’t downloading.
  3. Cello DaBapper Win User

How do I get a redeem code for moral kombat vs dc

I’m trying to buy mortal kombat vs dcu I have an Xbox series x/s that don’t have in disc trey so I’m trying to get it an other way
  4. Jim Hopper2 Win User

Cross play in Xbox one and x/s with pc

Astroneer,

Mortal Kombat 11

And

Ninja Turtles Shredder's Revenge

For series S and pc
  5. Kelemvor79 Win User

I preordered mortal kombat 11 Premium edition xbox one

What is the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    The Mortal Kombat 11 beta will allow players who pre-order to access an early sample of Mortal Kombat 11 before the game launches. The beta for Mortal Kombat 11 will only be available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro,
    Xbox One and Xbox One X.

For more details about the beta, please keep an eye on mortalkombat.com or follow @mortalkombat or @netherrealm for
    more information on Twitter.

How do I get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    Please make sure your retailer is offering the beta before you pre-order the game. If you pre-order a physical copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will receive a code to gain access to the beta before it begins. The code you receive
    will be for the same platform that you pre-ordered the game for. Please note, you will be able to redeem your beta code before the beta officially begins, but this will not allow you to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta until it’s available in March 2019.

If you pre-order a digital copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will automatically gain access to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta when the beta is live.

Can I pre-order at any retailer and get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    No. If you want to ensure access to the beta, check with your retailer before you pre-order.

https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013188374-Mortal-Kombat-11-Beta-Pre-order-FAQ
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how

Hi there Cynthia, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Specifically, which Mortal Kombat game are you referring to? Mortal Kombat 1, Mortal Kombat 11, Mortal Kombat X, etc.? I would greatly appreciate it if you could be a bit more specific about this so that I can provide you with information about the available versions of the game.

I'll be awaiting for your response.

Best regards.
Thema:

I recently got Mortal Kombat 11 on disc for my Xbox series X.

1. I recently got Mortal Kombat 11 on disc for my Xbox series X. - Similar Threads - recently got Mortal

2. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  3. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  4. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  5. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  6. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  7. I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...: I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting is greyed out and can’t be turned on. What can I do to turn it on ? 9306ec73-4a70-4abd-9979-66861737b043
  8. I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...: Every time a note is dropped in game it says "your content viewing privileges do not allow you to see this content" 0087793e-759e-4063-8695-370d86c8d3fe
  9. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  10. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0