I recently got game pass for Xbox cloud gaming on my smart tv. It seems to only work for...

Discus and support I recently got game pass for Xbox cloud gaming on my smart tv. It seems to only work for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got game pass on my smart tv but it only applies to one profile in the family. It would be ridiculous to pay for a game pass for each person in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GamerInTex, Mar 1, 2023.

1. GamerInTex
    GamerInTex Guest

I recently got game pass for Xbox cloud gaming on my smart tv. It seems to only work for...

I got game pass on my smart tv but it only applies to one profile in the family. It would be ridiculous to pay for a game pass for each person in the same household. How do I apply the game pass to all in the family?

:)

GamerInTex, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox Cloud

Hi there!

Did you subscribe to Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate?
    Confirm it on https://account.microsoft.com/services

Please note the Smart TV only uses Cloud Gaming which requires the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Be sure to check the device requirements below:

The Xbox cloud gaming app currently runs on 2021 and newer Samsung smart TV models with software version 1300 or higher. To check your software version, press the Home button on your TV's remote and select Menu > Settings > Support > Software Update. The current version is listed on the right side of the window.
    To verify that your Samsung TV supports the Xbox app, go to your TV's app store and then enter xbox in the search box. If you see the Xbox app, your TV will support cloud gaming with Xbox.

Reference: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-...
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

got a new smart tv, going to Xbox thru tv app, but my old stored games can't be found ?

When you play through the Xbox app on a smart tv, you are playing through the cloud. Only games available for cloud gaming will show up. It doesn't make it possible to play just any of your games that you own, only the ones that support cloud gaming with a Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Is it possible to have the Xbox in its usual spot down stairs, but play the games sat in the bedroom on another tv, upstairs?

Hi David! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

I am afraid that's not possible because a smart TV doesn't support remote play. However, if you have a smart Samsung TV, you can use the Xbox Cloud gaming. It needs an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

Please check the link below to know more about setting it up on Smart TV.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  5. RainingRoses Win User

Keyboard and mouse on XCloud SmarTv Samsung

Hi Kaissa,

As explained above, keyboard and mouse unfortunately isn’t compatible with Cloud gaming at the moment. There are various controllers that are supported, though.

Refer to this guide:

Cloud gaming with the Xbox app on your smart TV | Xbox Support

which includes a section confirming what controllers are compatible and how to connect a controller to your smart TV

Also see:

Cloud gaming with Xbox | Xbox Support

How to use Gaming Hub on your Samsung Smart TV | Samsung Support

Hope this helps.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I recently got game pass for Xbox cloud gaming on my smart tv. It seems to only work for one profile though. Why does it not apply to our family?

If you live in Chile, Columbia, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa and Sweden, you would need to purchase the Game Pass Ultimate Friends and Family plan.

Otherwise, only the account that purchases Ultimate will have access to cloud gaming.
Thema:

1. I recently got game pass for Xbox cloud gaming on my smart tv. It seems to only work for... - Similar Threads - recently got game

2. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  3. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  4. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  5. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  6. I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...: I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting is greyed out and can’t be turned on. What can I do to turn it on ? 9306ec73-4a70-4abd-9979-66861737b043
  7. I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...: Every time a note is dropped in game it says "your content viewing privileges do not allow you to see this content" 0087793e-759e-4063-8695-370d86c8d3fe
  8. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  9. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  10. So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...: I have image but it wont let me upload it. a3523347-cf4f-45b3-af3b-72689c0e2a07