I recently changed my gamer tag and now I can’t log on to Phantasy Star Online New Genesis....

Discus and support I recently changed my gamer tag and now I can’t log on to Phantasy Star Online New Genesis.... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently changed my gamer tag and now I can’t log on to Phantasy Star Online New Genesis. How do I resolve this issue? [Error code 787]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 28 Grams, Oct 28, 2022.

1. 28 Grams
    28 Grams Guest

I recently changed my gamer tag and now I can’t log on to Phantasy Star Online New Genesis....

I recently changed my gamer tag and now I can’t log on to Phantasy Star Online New Genesis. How do I resolve this issue? [Error code 787]

:)

28 Grams, Oct 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I recently changed my gamer tag and now I can’t log on to Phantasy Star Online New Genesis. How do I resolve this issue? [Error code 787]

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this 28.

Additional information is needed, please answer the following questions to assist you properly:

Is this happening on Windows 11, 10 or Xbox?
    If it's on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it's on PC, did you tried signing out - into the account to see if the issue persist?

If it's on Xbox, did you tried power cycling the console?
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you already tried that and depending on the platform. Please tell me what else did you tried so far to fix this problem
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. KNIGHTWOLF 10820 Win User

Phantasy star online new genesis

Will someone please just help me
  4. Photonimus Win User
  5. Spoilord Win User

Sea of thieves mix pot huntress figurehead

I did signed into Mixer with that Gamer Tag: . I changed my Gamer Tag recently maybe it changed there. My new Gamer Tag is Crusader Colin. Try that one.
  6. US Revenge Win User

Turn based RPG games

get the sonic's genesis collection and it has phantasy star 1-4 and shining force ( I forget how many)

in total it's $20 or less worth every penny.
Thema:

1. I recently changed my gamer tag and now I can’t log on to Phantasy Star Online New Genesis.... - Similar Threads - recently changed gamer

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  4. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  5. I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...: I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t loaded to his email or mine. This is the second gift card that has vanished into Xbox world. :(...
  6. Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will...: Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will take 30 days and i can still sign in and use my microsoft account but i cant log on to xbox account...
  7. So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...: I have image but it wont let me upload it. a3523347-cf4f-45b3-af3b-72689c0e2a07
  8. How lond does it take for a recently changed username on an account to be available?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How lond does it take for a recently changed username on an account to be available?: So I have 2 accounts and Account 1 has the usernae I want Account 2 to have. And I changed Account 1's username to something and when I try to change the username on Account 2 it says is available...
  9. Recently changed gamertag to something that was completely unique and paid the $10 fee, yet...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recently changed gamertag to something that was completely unique and paid the $10 fee, yet...: As the title says. Wanted to change my username to "" and i did some looking up and found that it was not taken by another account, after I paid the fee I found that it still added the numbers...
  10. Xbox Home Screen (Recent Changes)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Home Screen (Recent Changes): I Guess After the New Update The Home Screen Changed. I Believe I'm in Alpha Ring. My Home screen is not only not editable but has "my games" way up to the top. Switched with the barely used &...