I recently bought the digital version of midnight club la

Discus and support I recently bought the digital version of midnight club la in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought the digital version of midnight club la. And for some reason it charged my card, downloaded the game, waited for the download to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ii KING VON ii, Jun 5, 2023.

1. I recently bought the digital version of midnight club la

I recently bought the digital version of midnight club la. And for some reason it charged my card, downloaded the game, waited for the download to finish , just for it to tel me i need to log in with the account i bought it on so i said ok. Being the person iam i thought it was just a glitch. So i bought it again but that only lead it too take more of my money & still not work it’s been 2 days since and haven’t heard anything from Xbox and just wanted to see if anyone here knows any trouble shooting i just want to play MNCLA

:)

ii KING VON ii, Jun 5, 2023
  2. LuffyZolo9607 Win User

Xbox store

Xbox 360 version of Midnight club LA
  3. julosjc Win User

Midnight Club Los Angeles

Midnight Club: LA — the original version and Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition — will be playable
    on Xbox One
  4. DarthRaitu Win User

midnight club los angeles backward compatible

Bonjour Thomas

I have undertaken a quick google search of this, have you ensured that all of the following requirements are met?

Question: Which version of Midnight Club: Los Angeles is available for backward compatible play on Xbox One?

Answer: The disc version of Midnight Club: Los Angeles, the disc version of Midnight Club: Los Angeles - Complete Edition, as well as the digital version of Midnight Club: Los Angeles on Xbox 360 will all
    enable access to Midnight Club: Los Angeles for backward compatible play and include all previously available downloadable content.

It could be that the disc version of the game you have is not the correct one - however, I'm unsure why the digital version would be unavailable in your area. Perhaps reach out to Rockstar and see if they have any restrictions
    on it being available in France?
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Newbie looking for game suggestions

I should get this Midnight Club LA...
  6. yoloman00 Win User

This offer is not valid in your region

Same thing with midnight club la
Thema:

I recently bought the digital version of midnight club la

1. I recently bought the digital version of midnight club la - Similar Threads - recently bought digital

2. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  3. I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...: I can see the backpacks and fishing but Goldenhills Plantation and Bloodchill Manor are nowhere to be found on the map. On the menu it states that all Creation Club content is installed. I have...
  4. I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S: I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S f6ba6680-a7e3-4754-8c97-7a67b932a17a
  5. I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.: I have downloaded both minecraft launchers, but each launcher seems to be with a different account. Both accounts link back to the same Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is a way to link...
  6. I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...: [img] Hello I recently purchased the blackcell bundle with season 6 battle pass and I received a skin and the points but never received anything else, and it tells me I need to purchase blackcell...
  7. Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary: I just bought Halo Chief Edition and Halo 5 on X Cloud Gaming. But, it doesn't allow me to download it and doesnt appear in my Xbox Installer App Libary. 2e3e6f35-a0b6-4551-9091-533ebbea590f
  8. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896
  9. I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but...: I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but went to check there was not 4gb 92afaf6f-b888-4491-9eff-02ebd3d981c8
  10. I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my...: I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my games and apps and now say I haven't purchased them. I hope someone can help me....