I recently asked a question. Got an answer but the thread is blocked.. I didn't block it...

Discus and support I recently asked a question. Got an answer but the thread is blocked.. I didn't block it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently asked a question. Got an answer but the thread is blocked.. I didn't block it and.now.cant reply to my own question... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MARKwat5116, Dec 5, 2022.

1. MARKwat5116
    MARKwat5116 Guest

I recently asked a question. Got an answer but the thread is blocked.. I didn't block it...

I recently asked a question. Got an answer but the thread is blocked.. I didn't block it and.now.cant reply to my own question

:)

MARKwat5116, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I recently asked a question. Got an answer but the thread is blocked.. I didn't block it and.now.cant reply to my own question

3. Obsessive Power Win User

4. MARKwat5116 Win User

Why was it locked? Was it a personal decision?
  5. Sansom8 Win User

Trouble logging in Family to Xbox Series S

I'll answer my own question.

For some strange reason the accounts had been blocked.

I logged into microsoft using the child's login details and followed the steps to unblock the account.

Didn't think of this previously as when I logged in under my account, their accounts didn't show as blocked or that anything was wrong.
  6. bigJ7678 Win User

Crew emblem: question/help

Nope, didn't help or work. That thread answers a different question than the one I asked.
Thema:

1. I recently asked a question. Got an answer but the thread is blocked.. I didn't block it... - Similar Threads - recently asked question

2. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  3. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  4. Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?: Planned Obsolescence. This is to drive revenue. There should be a lawsuit filed soon. Everyone can join in. I'll provide details. 1c74f1cd-4ba2-46e5-bb63-4b0c64c9622e
  5. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  6. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?: I just want the most recent OSU f3ece180-f3b6-4c18-9f4d-97752fa7aa83
  7. Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures: Last week i wanted to save my captures to my external hard drive. instead of saving them to a specific folder within the harddrive, i had them save to the entire hard drive its self. because of...
  8. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  9. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  10. I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...: [img] Hello I recently purchased the blackcell bundle with season 6 battle pass and I received a skin and the points but never received anything else, and it tells me I need to purchase blackcell...