I received the following error: "Error initializing graphics driver...

Discus and support I received the following error: "Error initializing graphics driver... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received the following message when I was trying to start the game "No Man's Sky" [img] I went to that website and I installed the latest driver... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LintyBlowfish8, Feb 25, 2023.

1. I received the following error: "Error initializing graphics driver...

I received the following message when I was trying to start the game "No Man's Sky"

I received the following error: "Error initializing graphics driver... [​IMG]

I went to that website and I installed the latest driver for my Nvidia GeForce GTX video card but still got the same error. I did some additional research that suggested that I reinstall and install the game but still the same error.

Next I removed all of the C++ redistribute files and reinstalled them and still nothing.

I went as far as resetting my computer thinking it could be another problem but that wasn't it either. At this point I don't know what the problem could be but I am sure someone can help me get this fixed.

Thank you in advance!

:)

LintyBlowfish8, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

I received the following error: "Error initializing graphics driver (vkEnumeratePhysicalDevices: failed) VK_INCOMPLETE"

Hi,

Can you please provide some information about your system specs please? Including if you're using a laptop or a desktop/tower PC.

VK_INCOMPLETE is a driver error, more specifically related to the Vulcan Graphics API. If your machine is a laptop it may be launching the game via the integrated GPU which is either outdated or doesn't support Vulcan. You need to make sure you're using the NVIDIA dedicated graphics hardware.

Please provide more information about your system specs.
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

Problem In My Rx 580 4gb

Hello D4kk,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for what you are going through, the error you are receiving indicates that the driver for your AMD RX 580 graphics card is having problems starting.

The specific error is "Stop Code Check Error" (0xC00000E5), which can be caused by a variety of factors, including:

An outdated or faulty graphics driver.
    A hardware conflict.

A problem with the Windows operating system.
    To fix the issue, you can try the following steps:

Update your graphics card drivers. You can download the latest drivers for your graphics card from your graphics card manufacturer's website.

Try installing the drivers in compatibility mode.

This may help if the driver is not compatible with your current version of Windows.

To install a driver in compatibility mode, follow these steps:

Right-click the driver installation file and select Properties.

On the Compatibility tab, select the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for.

Select the version of Windows you want to use and click OK.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling your graphics card drivers. To uninstall your graphics card drivers, follow these steps:

Open Device Manager.

Expands the Display Adapters category.
    Right-click your graphics card driver and select Uninstall.

Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstall.

Try running a hardware diagnostic tool.

A hardware diagnostic tool can help you identify problems with your hardware.

You can find hardware diagnostic tools on your computer manufacturer's website or on the Microsoft website.

Source: https://learn.microsoft.com/windows-hardware/drivers/pci/pci-power-management-and-device-drivers

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  4. Jayden r1 Win User

Game crashing and windows restarts.

I just crashed and saw this on event viewer.

The NVIDIA OpenGL driver has not been able to initialize

a connection with the GPU. This might be due to out of memory error,

an exhaustion of system resources or too many graphical applications running.

The application will not render correctly.

(pid=12$.

Another one

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.
  5. erik phan Win User

Micosoft flights simulator keeps crashing

I could not get a screenshot of the memory error. I did a memory diagnostics it seems to have solved the memory could not be read error. It seems that my game just closes with no error. I sometimes get Graphics card driver errors but I have done a clean install of the drivers.
  6. MDW Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I get the same error as the original post - graphics driver crashes on Pyramid, playing on a Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10. The graphics driver is definitely up to date, but I notice that it's quite an ancient version (Microsoft appears very slow to update
    drivers for Surface Pro). The latest version on the Intel website is far newer. I force-installed this driver (this was quite tricky to do) and that Pyramid game is now playable.

I hope Microsoft will update their graphics drivers more regularly in the future, their premium devices are badly let down by follow-up support :(
Thema:

I received the following error: "Error initializing graphics driver...

1. I received the following error: "Error initializing graphics driver... - Similar Threads - received following error

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  5. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  8. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  9. I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...: i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m getting told it will eventually get me banned. Someone help!! [img] 56a6af05-64fa-49a2-a22e-d48c27641fa4
  10. Help... received the following error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help... received the following error: Received this error code after installing a game disc: 416B-43C5-2800-0F00-C000-0059 f24fc242-ce7f-42d3-b584-299cbf15b34e