I received strange activity in my mail and now I am completely sure that I was hacked, ask...

Discus and support I received strange activity in my mail and now I am completely sure that I was hacked, ask... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello... I am writing this because 3 days ago there was an access to my gmail account which said that there was strange activity and everything... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Levitar, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Levitar
    Levitar Guest

I received strange activity in my mail and now I am completely sure that I was hacked, ask...

Hello... I am writing this because 3 days ago there was an access to my gmail account which said that there was strange activity and everything indicated that someone was trying to enter my account and succeeded... the intention of this person It was to access my microsoft account and thus be able to access where I have bought the minecraft video game and change my email and password, being able to unlink my purchase from my real gmail and now putting it in another... when I try to access Mojang, or minecraft.net even microsoft, it tells me that my email does not exist and that it is not registered in microsoft which is very strange because I accessed my microsoft every day the same as minecraft... I have all the proofs that I am the total and full owner of this account... I have the payment receipts for my products and the verification emails... I request help by this means since I am trying a lot of things like filling out forms and seeking contact with so technical support but apparently as my email "does not exist" they cannot contact me

:)

Levitar, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I received strange activity in my mail and now I am completely sure that I was hacked, ask to help me?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Levitar

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, you can try the methods provided in the article and try to recover this account:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Please note that here in the forums no one can assist you with this process / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  3. DeathKni9ht Win User

i am pretty sure now that my console was hacked

um duh i am pretty sure my account was hacked cant you read, somone needs to do something about it and i have proof someone was on my account and it was not me seeing how i am banned. lets see put it all together account hacked then i get banned
    hmmmm apparently it was not me that did anything so someone that can read and actually gives a crap from xbox themselves anwser me please.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

That I'm aware of, there are no known instances of Live accounts being hacked. They're phished/socially engineered quite often, but actually brute-forcing access to a Live account so far hasn't happened.

Use stronger passwords, rotate your passwords often, and don't use the same password for Live that you use for other services.
  5. DeathKni9ht Win User

got ya thanks and i already deleted my info and called my bank to cancel it, can you tell me why it was banned then and should it not be investigated since someone is using my account i thought you all took stealing seriously or is that only when it is xbox
    stuff being stolen that benefits you? just wondering
  6. Talax Lives Win User

well first off, if you really believe your account was hacked, change the password on your account immediately. You may/should also want to cancel your credit card information if it was listed on your account (call your credit card company).

Second, console bans record the console ID/serial. So unless the person who stole your account, also happened to steal your physical XBOX 360, if he used your account, it would have logged whatever 360 he was using, not yours. so that console would have
    been banned if he did anything infringing on your account.

In other words, the fact that your account was hacked should be immaterial to whether your console was banned.
Thema:

1. I received strange activity in my mail and now I am completely sure that I was hacked, ask... - Similar Threads - received strange activity

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  5. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  8. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  9. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  10. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f