I received more than 1 suspension for 1 incident that I feel like was very pointless

Discus and support I received more than 1 suspension for 1 incident that I feel like was very pointless in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I received 3 different suspension dates 2-6 to 2-7 then 2-7 to 2-13 2023 ! All for one incident the last date was 2-7 to 2-21-2023 this were it gets... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Honcho Guapo, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Honcho Guapo
    Honcho Guapo Guest

I received more than 1 suspension for 1 incident that I feel like was very pointless

So I received 3 different suspension dates 2-6 to 2-7 then 2-7 to 2-13 2023 ! All for one incident the last date was 2-7 to 2-21-2023 this were it gets crazy I submitted a appeal for the last suspension date which was 2-7 to 2-13- 23 that was the typed date they gave me , After submitting the appeal they literally gave me that extra suspension date this the 3rd date now for 1 incident so now I have a additional 15 plus days for idk why ! For the first 2 suspension dates I was able to play multiplayer online but messages was blocked now all of a sudden I can't access multiplayer online with the new suspension date which is the 3rd date wow I need help please I would like to be able to play online again

:)

Honcho Guapo, Feb 8, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear that you've received multiple suspensions for a single incident. It's important to understand that Xbox's enforcement policies are designed to promote a safe and fair gaming environment for all players.

If you believe that your suspensions were unjustified, you can try appealing the suspensions through the Xbox enforcement website at enforcement.xbox.com. In your appeal, be sure to provide detailed information about the incident and any evidence you have that supports your case. Just a friendly reminder, all Enforcement concerns and inquiries are solely being handled by the Enforcement Team and we can only get a hold of them by submitting a case review.
  3. Jago 85 Win User

Raam's Shadow = Sad

I agree, this DLC feels darker and suspenseful than the campaign. There were too many jokes and comic reliefs in Gears 2 and 3, it killed the atmosphere and suspense Gears 1 had.
  4. Andy Mulligan Win User

More than 1 profile

It's an investment, if you'd like to have access to all the perks, you need Gold. You can buy the Xbox One, which a single gold goes for all users.
  5. broke elbow Win User

More than 1 profile

thats exactly correct. Since microsoft discontinued the family plan each user/gamertag/profile requires its own subscription
  6. Ben6018 Win User

More than 1 profile

So if I own the 360 and have Gold. My two children have to share a profile. But if I own the Xbox one then they both can play with diff. profiles . Because my son and daughter both like xbox live and they have their own 360. So they cant play without one
    of them having to sign in and play on the others profile. Like my daughter has a different avatar and my son has a diff. avatar. so my daughter has to sign in on my sons avatar or not play live. Is this right. Yes we have gold and have had it for a long time.
Thema:

1. I received more than 1 suspension for 1 incident that I feel like was very pointless - Similar Threads - received more suspension

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  5. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  8. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  9. I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the...: I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the error? I hope you can answer. c64934e8-8514-4edb-8bf3-ec6eef140053
  10. Received a suspension for "real name" and not sure what this mean. Anyone have more info on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Received a suspension for "real name" and not sure what this mean. Anyone have more info on...: The enforcement page shows "Real name" (1 strike) as the suspension reasoning. I looked through the code of conduct and saw nothing relevant. Has anyone else experienced this or have knowledge on...