I received an invite for xCloud iOS and W10, but it won't actually let me use the service

Discus and support I received an invite for xCloud iOS and W10, but it won't actually let me use the service in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I go to log in at xbox.com/play, it keeps telling me to log into the account to which the email was sent to, which it was. Is anyone else having... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Robberryan, Apr 20, 2021.

1. I received an invite for xCloud iOS and W10, but it won't actually let me use the service

When I go to log in at xbox.com/play, it keeps telling me to log into the account to which the email was sent to, which it was. Is anyone else having this issue?

submitted by /u/Robberryan
    [link] [comments]

/u/Robberryan, Apr 20, 2021
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

It won't let me use xcloud

Hello TheEli1,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We see you have an issue with settings.

The moment has come finally. With the November update the change should now be implemented to enable the cross play you will need to do the following:

1. Log onto the parent account
    2. Go to family then manage family members
    3. Select the child profile
    4. go to privacy and online safety then Xbox live privacy
    5. then go to view details and customize-communication and multiplayer
    6. Then select you can play with people outside of Xbox live and select allow
    7. to allow them to communicate also select "you can communicate outside Xbox live with voice and text

Hope this helps. Thank you all for being patient.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

xCloud Beta on iOS Safari Bookmark, connection issues please help

the website is the link to that website but you're saying it won't let you add it to your home? either way, you're saying it won't let you play on safari in general. I recommending checking out this website! Hope this helps..
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xcloud Ios Beta invite?

No one here can give an invite and there is no way to request one.
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Xcloud Ios Beta invite?

6. OG_Fred15 Win User

Xcloud Ios Beta invite?

Sorry, but I’m asking for an invite to the program, not help with the program itself.
Thema:

I received an invite for xCloud iOS and W10, but it won't actually let me use the service

1. I received an invite for xCloud iOS and W10, but it won't actually let me use the service - Similar Threads - received invite xCloud

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  4. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  5. My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.: So I've been having a lot o trouble with my Xbox app on PC. When my friends try to invite me to their party or game I don't receive any notification, nor invitation, to the Xbox app on my PC,...
  6. How do I receive invites to parties and games on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I receive invites to parties and games on pc?: My xbox friends try inviting me but I CANNOT receive their invites for some reason. I've checked every notifcation setting and I've reinstalled game bar several times but still nothing works. I've...
  7. I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.: Hello, I have an issue. I can't receive party or game invites notifications. It used to work before and for some reason it stopped working. I tried resetting xbox game bar and xbox apps....
  8. Not receiving MOST of game invitations on XBOX

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not receiving MOST of game invitations on XBOX: I'm having this problem where my friends send me game invitations and I never receive them, however I noticed it's something random, I actually received one game invitation for Destiny 2 but I do...
  9. I'm not receiving invites from Xbox consols on game bar windows 11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not receiving invites from Xbox consols on game bar windows 11.: I am trying to join community post, but I can't join their game invites they are on console and I'm on pc but if my pc friend invites me to their game, I can join them....
  10. Game bar wont receive invites after new game bar update.

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar wont receive invites after new game bar update.: As said in the title after the recent game bar update I cant get invites to games or parties on the game bar. It works whenever I restart my PC or reset the app but then after a good few hrs, it...