I received an error code when I tried to extend my xbox live membership.

Discus and support I received an error code when I tried to extend my xbox live membership. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox live has expired so i bought a xbox live code for 12 month but when i tried to use it i got a error code. the message said that a problem was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fresh x Shockz, Oct 10, 2017.

1. I received an error code when I tried to extend my xbox live membership.

my xbox live has expired so i bought a xbox live code for 12 month but when i tried to use it i got a error code. the message said that a problem was appeared at our side. maybe try again later. i tried it 3 times in around 3 hour but got the same message
    every time.

this is the code under the message : +fRq4zJV3ZGq4fjpR8o9sn.0.4.10.

can somebody please help me with this problem?

:)

fresh x Shockz, Oct 10, 2017
  2. GSD0404
    GSD0404 Guest
    Unable to extend Gold membership

I am unable to extend my Xbox Live Gold membership. Tried both using a redeem code or extend directly from the store on my Xbox, but cases I get the following error message:

Change your Microsoft Store Region

You currently have a subscription from a different region. If it still doesn't work, please contact customer support

PUR-ConversionBlockedCurrencyCountryMismatch

I am confirmed my Xbox region matched my redeem code. Please help!

GSD0404, Oct 10, 2017
  3. COL10rich
    COL10rich Guest
    XBOS-3014 66760a9e-0484-4d89-85cf-422e9eddb950 2016/11/23 - 20:22:14 UTC

above error code received when trying to apply 12mth Xbox live membership!

COL10rich, Oct 10, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there,

Was there a code that looked similar to either XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000 ahead of that code you posted? See if there's another code listed there and post back so we can take a deeper look.

If not, you also have the option to reach out to our chat team for further assistance through our
    Contact Us page, as they will be able to take a deeper look into what may be occurring.

Mister Beep, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

Was there a code that looked similar to either XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000 ahead of that code you posted? See if there's another code listed there and post back so we can take a deeper look.

If not, you also have the option to reach out to our chat team for further assistance through our
    Contact Us page, as they will be able to take a deeper look into what may be occurring.
  6. xLegacie Win User

Live Gold code increase my subscription for 1 month

Yes depending you the code received it could extend your Gold membership by 3, 6 or 12 Months so long as it's an Xbox live gold code
  7. QuickAimFire Win User

Unable to connect to xbox live

In addition when I tried to connect my gold membership profile to live it comes up with Error code 80151911
  8. xXWiZKiDXx023 Win User

Code redemption error Xbos-0x80169CF9

I have the same error when redeeming the 12 month gold membership code, on My Account page on Xbox live website.

I have tried from the console and website.

Error Message on Xbox 360 cosole: This code isn't valid. Please enter a valid code.
  9. INSOLENT JIM Win User

redeem code not loading

I can't redeem any codes! I work hard for my money. I purchased an Xbox One, bought a card for a 3 month Xbox Live Gold Membership, & $15 card. None of the codes work when typed in. I tried the error code into their error code search & nothing worked!
Thema:

1. I received an error code when I tried to extend my xbox live membership. - Similar Threads - received error code

2. I received error codes 0x91d70000 on my Xbox when a disc is inserted, how do I fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    I received error codes 0x91d70000 on my Xbox when a disc is inserted, how do I fix this: Xbox error code 0x91d70000 pops up when trying to play a game or blu-ray disk. db5e0c96-6319-4316-a20e-3e6f99cc80bc
  3. I receive the error code “Montano” when loading into Warzone 2. Communication server...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I receive the error code “Montano” when loading into Warzone 2. Communication server...: Whenever I load into Warzone 2, I receive an error code “Montano” saying communication servers are unavailable. I have tried rebooting the console, router, audio settings etc. what can I do to...
  4. I receive the error code 0x80072EE2 whenever I try to install the xbox app on my Windows 11...

in XBoX on Windows
    I receive the error code 0x80072EE2 whenever I try to install the xbox app on my Windows 11...: Ive tried turning off my firewall and uninstalling my antivirus wear. Ive whitelisted http://update.microsoft.com and http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com with no success. Ive used the windows...
  5. Receiving Error Code 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving Error Code 0x80073d0d: I can't seem to find another support request with this error code, so I thought I'd ask it myself. So what could be the issue? This only occurs when I attempt to install it on my non-windows drive...
  6. Cannot Open Xbox Games on PC - Receiving Error Code 0x800700c1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Open Xbox Games on PC - Receiving Error Code 0x800700c1: Hello, This is day 5 of not being able to open any Xbox Games on my PC. I have updated where updates are available and to no avail. Any other game platform works. Steam, Epic games, Battle.net...
  7. Receiving Error Code 0x803F8001 on a Product I've Owned for a While

in XBoX on Windows
    Receiving Error Code 0x803F8001 on a Product I've Owned for a While: As mentioned above, I've owned Minecraft for about 7 years now and recently did the Account Migration onto my Microsoft account. Being on a new computer I've needed to install the Launcher via the...
  8. I have received an error code 43 C 544970 F 00 C 0000034 how do I get an update to download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have received an error code 43 C 544970 F 00 C 0000034 how do I get an update to download...: Dad is playing my game and all of a sudden I got a code error code saying 43 C 544970 F 00 C 0000034 cannot complete update am I skip my game is locked up I can't do nothing with it I turned it...
  9. Setting up new Xbox One S - Receiving the following error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting up new Xbox One S - Receiving the following error code: Hi, Brought my son a new xbox one s - plugged it in, trying to set up via wireless but keep getting the following error message: There is a problem with the update: You need this update to use...
  10. Unable to download profile onto my xbox 360, receives the 801540A9 error code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download profile onto my xbox 360, receives the 801540A9 error code.: Hello, i recently decided to start playing my xbox 360 again but when i signed in, I couldnt connect to xbox live and whenever I tried, it would tell me that my parent account is invalid or...