I received an enforcement action for creating a looking for group post that I did not create.

Discus and support I received an enforcement action for creating a looking for group post that I did not create. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received an email about an enforcement action on my account for the creation of a looking for group post. I did not create a looking for group post,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tyler1300, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Tyler1300
    Tyler1300 Guest

I received an enforcement action for creating a looking for group post that I did not create.

I received an email about an enforcement action on my account for the creation of a looking for group post. I did not create a looking for group post, so I am unaware of how I violated and community standards. I changed my password in case of account hacking. I would still like to get the enforcement action reversed if possible.

:)

Tyler1300, Nov 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Tyler

If your suspension last 48 hours, is not possible to undo or appeal to it, because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket

Please note that unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  3. DeniqL Win User

I cant create a looking for group post

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Can you please try power cycling both your router and console to then try again?
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

I can't create group post

Hello Colton S! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having group post issues. Could you provide further details about the issue you have having. What steps are you taking and what the outcome is?
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

I can't join or create looking for group posts.

The issue occurs on an Xbox console or a Windows 10 device?
  6. Neonfusion9 Win User

I can't join or create looking for group posts.

I have followed the steps but it still says the same thing.
Thema:

1. I received an enforcement action for creating a looking for group post that I did not create. - Similar Threads - received enforcement action

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  5. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  6. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  7. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  8. my refunds been approved but i have not received money

in XBoX on Consoles
    my refunds been approved but i have not received money: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money. 13861184-7b92-4582-8d9e-9ac74ac4d5d1
  9. I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...: I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why this is please? I changed my profile picture and this happened. 37ad59aa-e424-4926-8bb1-39c836706fb7
  10. I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.: I was playing GTA online and some random player kept on killing me in my game and made me fail my missions. This went on for 30mins until I broke out and messaged him the words I did. I'm not...