I received a suspension for asking a question in looking for group

Discus and support I received a suspension for asking a question in looking for group in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] I received this suspension for asking if anyone was doing merchant mission's on Sea of Thieves. Haven't played Sea of Thieves for months. And... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Marvin-x-, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Marvin-x-
    Marvin-x- Guest

I received a suspension for asking a question in looking for group [​IMG]

I received this suspension for asking if anyone was doing merchant mission's on Sea of Thieves.

Haven't played Sea of Thieves for months.

And there's no way for me to contact Microsoft about this...

:)

Marvin-x-, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Marvin-x-

Keep in mind that LFG post are intended only to find people

Reading your LFG description in the picture (keep in mind that this is only my opinion / guess, this doesn't mean that was the exact reason)

It seems like you want to trade / ask for a service

And just to let you know, enforcement actions are not always issued based in your latest activity.

And, 48 hours suspensions can't be appealed because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket

----------------

Please note that no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.
  3. Marvin-x- Win User

Looking for people that also doing the merchant missions is asking for trade / ask for service? You never played Sea of Thieves? Merchant is a big part of the game. makes no sense to ban some one for that.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

As I said previously, keep in mind that this is only my opinion / guess, this doesn't mean that was the exact reason
  5. Annanda Martins Win User

Why am I banned?

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

This is most likely because on Looking for Group you can just literally look for group, you cannot ask to buy/trade/sell stuff/etc. So you cannot ask “need 3 coppers”. Only Look for groups.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Help the next person with this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  6. MilkMan9577 Win User

Account Suspensions and Durations

You should receive an email from Microsoft with more details on the suspension. My son got a 2 day suspension for spamming Fortnite group invites.
Thema:

1. I received a suspension for asking a question in looking for group - Similar Threads - received suspension asking

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...: Went were they told me to go, Xbox Enforcements . Clicked on my case fist strike, zero information about why I was suspended, top it all off no Appeal option. [img]...
  5. I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...: I was on a game and got provoked and harassed during game play for a good while, eventually cracked and got into conflict , the harrassing player reported a message that used in direct swearing....
  6. Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...: Can my claims be reduced to 1 instead of 3 for one action? 8ddf670f-df1f-47e2-93d3-e74272dde77e
  7. Received a suspension for "real name" and not sure what this mean. Anyone have more info on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Received a suspension for "real name" and not sure what this mean. Anyone have more info on...: The enforcement page shows "Real name" (1 strike) as the suspension reasoning. I looked through the code of conduct and saw nothing relevant. Has anyone else experienced this or have knowledge on...
  8. I received 3 suspensions for the same thing all 1 minute apart from each other due to mass...

in XBoX on Windows
    I received 3 suspensions for the same thing all 1 minute apart from each other due to mass...: I have had my account for 11+ years and have never received a suspension for anything. Basically I made a looking for group post for a game warning players about a scammer that was actively trying...
  9. I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.: I was playing GTA online and some random player kept on killing me in my game and made me fail my missions. This went on for 30mins until I broke out and messaged him the words I did. I'm not...
  10. I had received my first xbox suspension all because of a gamerpic if it's not acceptable...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had received my first xbox suspension all because of a gamerpic if it's not acceptable...: Can anyone please explain to my why I got banned over a gamer pic especially as a first ever offense. I didn't send any vulgar messages or harass anyone so why is my ban expanded to comms and...