I received a Console ban without warning

Discus and support I received a Console ban without warning in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! Recently I received a console ban on my Xbox one. There was no warning or email, if it weren't for the Xbox support team I would not have come... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B I G T H I C C, Oct 28, 2017.

1. I received a Console ban without warning

Hello! Recently I received a console ban on my Xbox one. There was no warning or email, if it weren't for the Xbox support team I would not have come to this realization. I received the ban in the middle of a game I was playing it exited me out with the
    usual "Your recent behavior..." I was concerned by this, so I contacted the Xbox team a week later. They informed me on the ban. I was surprised as I had no reason to get banned, so being banned was insane. I wish to have more light shined on this topic. Specifically
    how I was banned.

:)

B I G T H I C C, Oct 28, 2017
  2. nhoelb
    nhoelb Guest
    Black Ops 2 Probation Warning

It usually varies how long you will be banned. If this is the first it only take less that an hour. If you keep receiving this warning the ban will be longer than the previous one, until they ban your account. I am quite confused because I play Black Ops 2 and I usually don’t receive this warning if it caused by bad connections.

nhoelb, Oct 28, 2017
  3. Why am I still banned?

On 9/22/17 I received a communications ban that was said to be lifted on 10/6/17. In the middle of the communications ban I was then banned from playing multiplayer games online without any warning. It has been three days after my ban was supposed to be
    lifted but I am still banned.

budderslapper72, Oct 28, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Oct 28, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Radiant Sword X Win User

I think I got permanently banned from receiving game invites?

I checked and no, not suspended. I am permanently banned from receiving game invites all without warnings or notifications.
  7. HomegrownSilky Win User

License transfer... Failed ?

The license transfer tool is meant to transfer YOUR license to YOUR new console. It is not meant to be used to share content without paying. Be warned that this may be seen as marketplace theft/fraud and can lead to both you and your cousin receiving permanent
    account bans and possibly permanent console bans.
  8. Smwutches Win User

will a new xbox get banned?

The enforcement team doesn't give warnings. Your warning is the code of conduct/terms of service you agreed to when you sign up. You can also receive a permanent ban without receiving any other enforcement actions beforehand. It just depends on the severity
    of the situation.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

XBOX ONE Console Ban without warning

As it was interrupted during an update it is possible your console is not banned.

I have seen this a couple of times before where the same thing happened & the user got the message their console was banned when it wasn't.

Try the steps
    here

If it is a console ban then you were warned.The ToU/CoC you agreed to are your warning.

The rules are the same for everyone,no matter what country you live in.
Thema:

1. I received a Console ban without warning - Similar Threads - received Console ban

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  4. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  5. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  6. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  7. I'm not receiving invites from Xbox consols on game bar windows 11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not receiving invites from Xbox consols on game bar windows 11.: I am trying to join community post, but I can't join their game invites they are on console and I'm on pc but if my pc friend invites me to their game, I can join them....
  8. Why am I not receiving the update for roblox apps on the xbox Series S console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the update for roblox apps on the xbox Series S console?: With the recent update to Roblox is the rollout time delayed for the various machines it's rolling out to? My xbox series S Is not receiving the update. 52e0f9fe-06af-46a0-a74e-6ef86839b6cc
  9. Will both my consoles receive a console ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will both my consoles receive a console ban?: Hey, so recently in a misunderstanding a joke report by my friend got my 9 year old account permanently banned and my xbox banned as well. This is funny as I have never in the past received an...
  10. Received and xbox X game and we have an Xbox one console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Received and xbox X game and we have an Xbox one console.: Received and xbox X game and we have an Xbox one console. My son opened the game so we can not return it. Does anyone have an option? Microsoft says they have no way to make an exchange....