I received a communication ban earlier because my friend Exodus90attacks reported me as a joke

Discus and support I received a communication ban earlier because my friend Exodus90attacks reported me as a joke in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent a few messages in a row to my friend Exodus90attacks earlier and he reported me asa joke resulting in my ban, it says it's for two weeks and now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Savi0r 079, May 6, 2018.

1. Savi0r 079
    Savi0r 079 Guest

I received a communication ban earlier because my friend Exodus90attacks reported me as a joke

I sent a few messages in a row to my friend Exodus90attacks earlier and he reported me asa joke resulting in my ban, it says it's for two weeks and now we can't communicate and play games together can I get this reversed??

:)

Savi0r 079, May 6, 2018
  2. ll Aaronn ll
    ll Aaronn ll Guest
    Xbox Communication Ban Appeal

My account ‘’ was communication banned. My friend ‘[Mod Removed] told me to message him saying [Mod Removed]as a joke. After i messaged my friend ‘[Mod Removed]he reported my message as a joke and i received a communication ban. I was hoping
    you are able to lift the ban as it was only a joke.

ll Aaronn ll, May 6, 2018
  3. Calithin
    Calithin Guest
    Friends reported me as a joke, got a two week ban, please fix

PLEASE RESPOND. I GOT AN OVER 2 WEEK BAN BECAUSE MY FRIENDS ALL REPORTED ME AS A JOKE. IM BANNED FROM COMMUNICATIONS. I SUBMITED A CASE REVIEW AND IM STILL BANNED. IM ASKING FOR YOU GUYS TO PLEASE LIFT THIS BAN ME GAMERTAG IS . I DIDNT THINK ID
    GET BANNED BECAUSE I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG AND MY FRIENDS THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY BUT NOW IM ACTUALLY BANNED PLEASEE FIX IT.

Calithin, May 6, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, May 6, 2018
  5. If your friend reported you as a joke, and you did nothing wrong, you would not be banned. Yiu must have done something that violates the terms. Please visit http://enforcement.xbox.com for a case review. Thanks.

Alex Wilhelm - Moderator, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

7. Alex Wilhelm - Mode Win User

If your friend reported you as a joke, and you did nothing wrong, you would not be banned. Yiu must have done something that violates the terms. Please visit http://enforcement.xbox.com for a case review. Thanks.
  8. RO Wubbles Win User

Account Suspension

Hey I received a communication ban without an appeal I was cursing through messages when I got the 14 day ban but it was a joke and the ones who reported me did it in a joking Manor not expecting me to actually get banned. I would love if my accounts communication
    ban could be removed and I can get back to playing with my friends and enjoying my xbox that I payed 400 dollars for. Hopefully you understand and thank you for reading this. My gamer tag is
  9. slaughterbob18 Win User

Case Review

i have a comunication ban from friends reporting me as a joke and its not fair i was wondering if someone could help and get my ban removed because i have done nothing wrong
  10. Mr Chedder 321 Win User

XBLPET

Hello Policy Enforcement Team,

I recently received a temporary communication ban for a text message sent to a friend that contained a profane word. Although I was joking, he still reported me. I could not submit a case review and would like some consideration. My gamertag is Mr Chedder
    321. In the aforementioned ban, I also received an extra permanent ban withholding me from signing into my account from another device (which I would like reviewed).

Much appreciated!
Thema:

1. I received a communication ban earlier because my friend Exodus90attacks reported me as a joke - Similar Threads - received communication ban

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  5. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  6. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  7. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  8. my refunds been approved but i have not received money

in XBoX on Consoles
    my refunds been approved but i have not received money: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money. 13861184-7b92-4582-8d9e-9ac74ac4d5d1
  9. Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...: being allowed to play for the whole day till it was permanently banned at night and with it being the 4th day serving this ban I’ve had nothing so much as an email to explain why I have Been...
  10. How am I supposed to find details about why I received a communication ban? It was for an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How am I supposed to find details about why I received a communication ban? It was for an...: Nothing on the enforcement website gives me any details on what exactly in my post warranted the ban. There is no option for an appeal or anything, nobody in customer support can help me, and i...